ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

further submission application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnpa123

further submission application

Post by johnpa123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 am

Hi Guys,
Im an asylum seeker living in the Uk since 2010. My initial asylum claim has been refused. I have submitted a fresh claim (further submission application) couple of years ago(oct 2012). After years of waiting i've received a letter from UKBA asking for photographs followed by another letter asking to provide them with more evidence regarding to my case without asking me to attend an interview. Everybody, including my solicitor, is saying that these are good signs showing your case is finally processing and i'll get a positive result soon however I'm simply frustrated as it's been almost 5 months since the last letter(providing evidence for my case letter)and no further update received. I just wanted to know if anybody else has experienced the same thing ??how much more will it take for the decision to be made after these letters? Is my case actually processing or are these just normal letters which they ask from most people??any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Bongani
Newly Registered

Re: further submission application

Post by Bongani » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Am sorry to hear you have been waiting for such a time. Have you received any good news yet. i am waiting as well but i submitted mine this January