ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER IRELAND

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jnri799
inactive

EEA EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER IRELAND

Post by jnri799 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi I need some quick suggestion based on my current situation.

I have applied for EEA extended family member case in UK which was refused and given appeal right but later the said there is no appeal right on this case and all the pending appeal won't be heard and asking to put a fresh application. I lodged my appeal 8 month before the new rule was implemented yet they said my appeal right will be taken away as there is new law came to effect.

I have resided UK for 7 years done my Hons, Masters and my brother moved to UK from France on 2015 to practice his treaty right and sponsor me. He stayed 1.5 year with me and continuously supported me through out yes UKBA reply was not on our favor.

Judging the above situation I realized this is just an silly excuse for UKBA not to give visa on eu family dependent. Moreover because of Brexit they are gonna alter every EU rule which means less chance of visa. so i was planning to apply for similar case in Ireland( EU family dependent Brother). So i am planning to move to Ireland with my brother to apply for EU family dependent visa type.

Documents I have

1. last 1.5 year same house hold residency with my brother
2. Tenancy agrement, Utility bills, Bank statement, cousin tax letter from same address for myself and my brother for last 1.5 year
3. Last 1.5 year continuous 2/3 transaction from my brothers account to my account as a proof of dependency.
4. My Bothers Payslip of last years
5. Birth Certificate and passport where our parents name is same on both
6. only 3 money receipt from western Union of my brother sending me money from france to UK
5. Money receipt showing he sent me money from france to back home to me.

Now my question whats the possibility for me to get visa and what the extra documents i need?

please all your comments and suggestion will be Highly appreciated <3

jnri799
inactive

Re: EEA EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER IRELAND

Post by jnri799 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:23 pm

its a shame 12hours yet no reply

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:23 pm

i didnot apply EFM but i am in ireland since 2015, never heard ayone get EFM brother dependency visa. Some process as UK, they refused and know no right of appeal. U can come if u like, but know brother dependency is nearly impossible.

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Eutr is almost impossible for u, starting with a visa, especially if u are applying from an Asian country.
RC in Ireland would only work for u if u are married to Eu citizen but not Irish.
Or maybe u can get work permit on your own as u have college degree.

jnri799
inactive

Post by jnri799 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:44 pm

arz1986 wrote:i didnot apply EFM but i am in ireland since 2015, never heard ayone get EFM brother dependency visa. Some process as UK, they refused and know no right of appeal. U can come if u like, but know brother dependency is nearly impossible.

well i have gone through irish immigration website they have 2 type of visa for EU family members dependent
1. Qualifying family member ( direct descendent like wife,son,parents, grand parents) visa tye EU1
2 Permitted Family Member ( any relative thats dependent and lived on same household) Visa type EU1A

if you can prove you are dependent upon EU sponsor and were house member of Eu sponsor you are most likely to get 5 years resident permit.

for my case I grew up with my brother since my birth(same household member backhome) , my brother moved to uk on 2015 from france and ever since we are living on same house hold. Our relationship is genuine so as the dependency , now i dont see any other point why would they refuse me :3 still seeking for suggestion

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:00 pm

HI

Keep fighting in UK , No point to applying in Ireland, department is not granting residence card to extended family members.

jnri799
inactive

Post by jnri799 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm

malik0543 wrote:HI

Keep fighting in UK , No point to applying in Ireland, department is not granting residence card to extended family members.

is it true? are u a sufferer?

jnri799
inactive

Post by jnri799 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Can i apply for EEA Extended family member application on Ireland while same application pending on uk?

due to brexit i am pretty sure UKBA not gonna authorize a Resident card for me even if i have all the proof.
I was refused on 2015 got appeal right lodged appeal was waiting for hearing date but due to sala case they said my appeal right is invalid so i reapplied for a fresh application last month. but as the chance of getting visa in uk is low i was planning to move Ireland and apply for same case.

so now my question is if i can apply in Ireland if my application is pending in uk??

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:45 pm

@mithuncox I guess you can get some idea of the process here, it looks like a lengthy and complicated one.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 05687.html

Good Luck!

jnri799
inactive

Post by jnri799 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm

max307 wrote:@mithuncox I guess you can get some idea of the process here, it looks like a lengthy and complicated one.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 05687.html

Good Luck!
thanks that thread looks helpful

jnri799
inactive

Post by jnri799 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:52 pm

/bump

shared8487
Newly Registered

Post by shared8487 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:54 pm

malik0543 wrote:HI

You said you are in the process of JR, any out come? Thanks