ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Renewal of FLR(M) in Light of MM Case

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omer2013
United Kingdom

Renewal of FLR(M) in Light of MM Case

Post by omer2013 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:17 pm

As HO won the case and they will never lower down the income criteria for spouse. I have one query if you guys can answer my question.

If a British citizen brought their spouse and 2 children and showed income £24800 PA from two jobs. His family were granted spouse visa (30 months) on 5 years route. In the second extension as spouse within the UK, he lost his one job and now he has only job which income is around £12,000 PA and unable to fullfill criteria i.e £24800 PA. He has two other younger British citizens as well.

On what application form he can apply? FLR(M) OR FLR (FP)

Due to lower income in the 2nd extension, whether his visa will be refused?

Thanks

omer2013
United Kingdom

Re: Supreme Court to hand down judgment in MM Case

Post by omer2013 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Can anyone advise me on the below matter or anyone had an experience?

If a British citizen brought their spouse and 2 children and showed income £24800 PA from two jobs. His family were granted spouse visa (30 months) on 5 years route. In the second extension as spouse within the UK, he lost his one job and now he has only job which income is around £12,000 PA and unable to fullfill criteria i.e £24800 PA. He has two other younger British citizens as well.

On what application form he can apply? FLR(M) OR FLR (FP)

Due to lower income in the 2nd extension, whether his visa will be refused?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Renewal of FLR(M) in Light of MM Case

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 am

If they don't meet the financial requirement, an application on FLR(M) will fail.

The only option is FLR(FP) 10 year partner route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.