ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child School Plans

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

layla1910
Newly Registered

Child School Plans

Post by layla1910 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Hello

My son is 17 years old, and willturn 18 years on 4 April. He lives with my wife abroad. I am preparing documents to apply for him and my wife to join me as Tier- 2 dependents. Since he is over 16 years, I have provided the following documents as evidence that he does not lead an independent life:

His bank statement showing his address
A medical joint medical insurance certificate for my wife and him showing his address and my wife's address (obviously we do not have NHS certificates in my counrty0
A Residence Record (a local government document certifying his address)
My wife Residence Record as well.

His school does not provide documents containing his address. They only provide a hand-filled A5 paper form certifying that he is enrolled as a student for the year 2016-2017. We may also be able to provide a transcript of his mid-year exams

Should we provide this school document as well?

We plan to set the date of travel on the application as 1 April 2017 (before he turns 18). as son as he collects his BRP, we intend to send him back to our home country to prepare and sit for the final exams.

My question, should we provide his schooling evidence and mention that he intends to go back to sit for his final exams? or will that be taken against us by the ECO.