ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Member Listing in Perm Residency Application

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

keem
Newly Registered

Family Member Listing in Perm Residency Application

Post by keem » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:27 am

Hi all,

I do intend submitting my application for Permanent Resident shortly but have the following questions:

1. Ist it compulsory to include Int'l passport details of other family members listed in my applications for those not migrating with me to Canada? This is because some family names i need to include has no passport at moment. I have passport details of my spouse and children travelling with me in the form already.
2. Will application fee paid in US doolars draft be acceptable or it MUST be Canadian Dollar denominated draft?
3. The space provided in the Simplified Application Form for skilled worker to list job description is too small to accomodate such information. Can i submit my Resume detailing my job description as alternative or i should simply list as little point as the space can contain?
4. I am submitting my Form in Accra, is it true that the waiting time for interview and assessment of Application could take up to 3 or 4yrs? Am afraid my Int'l passport may have expired before this time....in this case what will happen?

Thanks a lot as you take out time to attend to my concerns.

nomlah
BANNED

Re: Family Member Listing in Perm Residency Application

Post by nomlah » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:43 am

keem wrote:Hi all,

I do intend submitting my application for Permanent Resident shortly but have the following questions:

1. Ist it compulsory to include Int'l passport details of other family members listed in my applications for those not migrating with me to Canada? This is because some family names i need to include has no passport at moment. I have passport details of my spouse and children travelling with me in the form already.
2. Will application fee paid in US doolars draft be acceptable or it MUST be Canadian Dollar denominated draft?
3. The space provided in the Simplified Application Form for skilled worker to list job description is too small to accomodate such information. Can i submit my Resume detailing my job description as alternative or i should simply list as little point as the space can contain?
4. I am submitting my Form in Accra, is it true that the waiting time for interview and assessment of Application could take up to 3 or 4yrs? Am afraid my Int'l passport may have expired before this time....in this case what will happen?

Thanks a lot as you take out time to attend to my concerns.
Hi,
1: Should not be needed.
2: Equivalent amount in US $ is OK.
3: Brief in the space with a note at end "Resume attached" and attach the resume.
4: yes, get new passports when they call you for interview.

Good Luck