ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need a help to moving in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Abreyman
Newly Registered

Need a help to moving in Ireland

Post by Abreyman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello there
My wife is a British citizen and I m a Pakistani natonail we re living togather in uk since 2014.
We want to move in Ireland .
becuase I m a Pakistani natonail so I want to know what is the procedure for me to get Ireland family visa and which forms I have to fill and how many working hour require for my to sponsor me for the visa?
I will be really thank full for your help .

jnri799
inactive

Re: Need a help to moving in Ireland

Post by jnri799 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Well Ireland family visa have 2 type for EU Citizen

Type 1. Qualifying family member ( spouse, Children, Parents, Grand Parents) Application type EU1
Type 2. Permitted Family member ( Brother/Sister, Cousin, Niece, other dependent) application Type EU1A

Qualifying family member has better chance of getting visa. For that both of you need to move to Ireland and your wife need to exercise EU treaty right. Let me give you a list what you need to do

1. Move Ireland, At the same time if possible, Keep the boarding pass/ flight ticket as its a proof you were accompanied by EU Citizen

2. Rent a House for you proof of address, utility bills and as a proof of you are residing at the same house

3. You wife need to exercise EU treaty right (work)

4. If everything above goes smoothly its better to apply under 3 month

Supporting Documents you need

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Passport of you and your wife
3. All sort of Tenancy agreement, Utility Bills, Pictures, Payslip, Joint account statement of UK to prove you were residing in same house when you were in uk
3. Ireland Tenancy agreement, Payslip, Bills, Joint account statement

After you applying the process could take up to 8 months to 1 years.