ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick help needed - Extension visa form table 3b2

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamal321
Newly Registered

Quick help needed - Extension visa form table 3b2

Post by jamal321 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:01 pm

hello everyone, i have been seeing the forum from quite some time and i really appreciate the help given by senior members and others who as soon as they find something new share it and help others. thnk you very much for all that.

i have simple query on application form table 3b-2:

Job Number : 1
Job Title : Admin Officer
Date post created : 1 Jan 2014

Employee Name: abc
start date: 1 Feb 2014
end date : 31 March 2014 ********** 2 Months - 16 hours per week ***********

Employee Name: def
start date: 1 Feb 2015
end date : 30 May 2016 *********** 17 Months - 24 hour per week *************

Then i have 2 other jobs which i want to combine with the part time job , Should i just add that under same employee names

Employee Name: ghi " Data Entry Clerk"
start date: 1 Feb 2016
end date : 30 July 2016 *********** 6 Months - 24 hour per week *************

Employee Name: jkl " Assistant"
start date: 1 Feb 2016
end date : 30 March 2016 *********** 2 Months - 16 hour per week *************

Job Number : 2
Job Title : Tech Support
Date post created : 1 Feb 2014

Employee Name: mno
start date: 1 Feb 2014
end date : 30 Sep 2014 ********** 8 Months - 37.5 hours per week ***********

Should i combine employee "abc" and "jkl" with "mno" under Job number 2?
Or is this fine and my hours are ok for point scoring?

Please if anybody from the forum who can share anything it will be great. My solicitor does not have a clue and he's telling me i have problem in scoring points. from seeing the forum and other posts i think i dont have any issue with point scoring.
But if someone will confirm and comment on filling the form table 3b-2 it will give me a sigh of relief and i would most probably fire the solicitor and apply myself.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Quick help needed - Extension visa form table 3b2

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Best way to that will if you have separate table and job number for any full time . Same for the part time but you can mention this on each table which part time job number you are combining . Looks like you have 27 months of part time which can be equal to 13.5 full time and then you got 8 months full time with total months 21.5 months . if you count this month wise you will be short of 2.5 months . You also has to be Pre april 2014 in order to claim points with above jobs .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

jamal321
Newly Registered

Post by jamal321 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 pm

hello tier1in2014,
Yes my visa was granted by HO before April 2014 so i can combine hours.

Hours wise i will be fine as i have an employee that started in January and still continued full time so it will fulfill the requirement.

So you mean i can print another page 46 and fill that for each job and just put the job number that i am combining with??

My accounting period ended in November and all the director loan investment was done in that accounting period.

Do i need to send a last 3 months management accounts to HO now or can i just submit the accounts in which investment was done?

Once again i really appreciate all the help that we get on this forum.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:49 pm

jamal321 wrote:hello tier1in2014,
Yes my visa was granted by HO before April 2014 so i can combine hours.

Hours wise i will be fine as i have an employee that started in January and still continued full time so it will fulfill the requirement.

So you mean i can print another page 46 and fill that for each job and just put the job number that i am combining with??

My accounting period ended in November and all the director loan investment was done in that accounting period.

Do i need to send a last 3 months management accounts to HO now or can i just submit the accounts in which investment was done?

Once again i really appreciate all the help that we get on this forum.
When your ext is due . If you have not done any investments in this recent period since your last accounts then you won't need any management accounts . Yes you can print more page 46 as much its required .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

jamal321
Newly Registered

Post by jamal321 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Visa ending end of this month.
All the investment was done till accounts ending November which is the accounts ending period.

So , that means i dont need management accounts and job wise i will have 3 more months added to the Full time job so it would cover the lack of months.
Thanks