ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RauGab
Newly Registered

NCS appointment

Post by RauGab » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:12 pm

I'd like to make the board members aware that waiting times for an NCS appointment in London are between 2 weeks and 1 month (March 2017)

I went through the painful process of creating a profile on several council websites to cross check availability and many can only be booked for end of March/mid April.

You are not required to book through the council you leave in.

Hope it helps!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: NCS appointment

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:20 pm

RauGab wrote:I'd like to make the board members aware that waiting times for an NCS appointment in London are between 2 weeks and 1 month (March 2017) Likely a rush to apply before the fees increase on 6th April.

I went through the painful process of creating a profile on several council websites to cross check availability and many can only be booked for end of March/mid April.

You are not required to book through the council you leave in. Yes, members are aware of this.

Hope it helps!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.