ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application using Set (F) forms

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HJPatel-1950
Newly Registered

Post by HJPatel-1950 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:07 am

Dear Moderators and Senior Members,

I have applied for my children's ILR using Set (F) forms and the application was received by HO on 21 February 2017. Since then I have not received any confirmation from HO confirming the receipt of their applications. I have also checked with my bank whether HO as made any attempts to take fees but the bank confirmed that there were no payment request made by HO. I am bit worried as my children's visas are expiring on 13 March 2017 any issues raised by HO after 13 March will put us in a detrimental situation. Shall I start enquiring with HO or do they normally take few weeks to respond. Kindly advise.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards.
H J Patel

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR application using Set (F) forms

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:13 am

Suggest be patient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

HJPatel-1950
Newly Registered

Post by HJPatel-1950 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:53 am

Many thanks for your assurance.