ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Online registration link

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shajacksha

OCI Online registration link

Post by shajacksha » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi
Is anyone aware of the online registration link for overseas citizen of india?. I tried the link from www.hcilondon.net and it takes me to the ministry of home affairs site. And when I click on the online registration link it gives an error. Just wondering if there is another link i should try. Thanks
Shajack

Friend

Re: OCI Online registration link

Post by Friend » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:18 pm

shajacksha wrote:Hi
Is anyone aware of the online registration link for overseas citizen of india?. I tried the link from www.hcilondon.net and it takes me to the ministry of home affairs site. And when I click on the online registration link it gives an error. Just wondering if there is another link i should try. Thanks
Shajack

Is this what you want

http://www.mha.nic.in/oci/oci-main.htm