ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent Question apply tomorrow

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

susheel

Urgent query regarding P60/P45 and Self assessment

Post by susheel » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:27 am

Hi,

I need the small help from expertise. New week I am applying for BC with my family. I have completed 5 years (Tier 1 General) + 1 year ILR.

From last one year (2016-2017) I am doing permanent job. before that Permanent + self employment (2015-2016).

Do I need to submit the Self assessment of the previous financial years ? and also please confirm for P45 or P60 in this financial year (2016-2017) !

I have mentioned all the employment history with dates on the Form.

Please confirm!

Regards

Susheel

susheel

Please confirm do I need to submit P60/P45 and Self assessme

Post by susheel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:04 pm

I did not receive any reply yet. Please anybody confirm me, Do I need to submit P45, P60 and self assessment related document of any previous years as I have done contract work together with permanent job.

From last march (2016)I have been doing permanent job.

Please confirm me asap as I have to apply after 2 days.

Regards

susheel

Re: Urgent query regarding P60/P45 and Self assessment

Post by susheel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:03 am

susheel wrote:Hi,

I need the small help from expertise. New week I am applying for BC with my family. I have completed 5 years (Tier 1 General) + 1 year ILR.

From last one year (2016-2017) I am doing permanent job. before that Permanent + self employment (2015-2016).

Do I need to submit the Self assessment of the previous financial years ? and also please confirm for P45 or P60 in this financial year (2016-2017) !

I have mentioned all the employment history with dates on the Form.

Please confirm!

Regards

Susheel
Any Reply ?? Still waiting...

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:12 am

You need to provide employment (self/etc) details for the years going back from the date of application (up to 10 years).
For self-employment page 30 of the application form states:
SECTION 7 Evidence of tax for self-employed applicants only
The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account

Clearly if that's in the past supply that and documentation for your other employment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

susheel

Post by susheel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 am

alterhase58 wrote:You need to provide employment (self/etc) details for the years going back from the date of application (up to 10 years).
For self-employment page 30 of the application form states:
SECTION 7 Evidence of tax for self-employed applicants only
The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account

Clearly if that's in the past supply that and documentation for your other employment.
Thanks for the reply. So, as per my understanding by your valuable comments, I have to provide the employement details only for last 10 years (include Self Employee + Permanet job). As I have been doing permanet job from last one year, I do not need to provide the self assesment of previous year (P45/P60 and SA302 for all previous years) just employement history.

Please confirm !

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:05 pm

As I understand for the 10 years supply the necessary information for all your activity, employment (PAYE), self-employment (per AN instructions "HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account"), etc. Not just for employment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

susheel

Post by susheel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 pm

alterhase58 wrote:As I understand for the 10 years supply the necessary information for all your activity, employment (PAYE), self-employment (per AN instructions "HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account"), etc. Not just for employment.

Thanks for confirmation. As I have been in U.K. since 2010. So I will provide employement history provided by HMRC for last 5 years (details of start date and end date and slalary with Tax) and SA302 last 5 years (for self assessment details of previous years).

Regards

susheel

Very Urgent Question apply tomorrow

Post by susheel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi,

Tomorrow I am going to apply for BC by NCS. I have completed 5 Years Tier 1 General and 1 Year ILR. I have an very urgent question. My background as I came here in UK from India on Tier 2 General Visa on Aug 2010. I was an employee of Indian company and working on client side in UK and getting Indian salary + fixed UK daily allowance for almost 9 months. The Indian company have given tax on Uk daily allowance. I got my Tier 1 General Visa on Feb 2011 then I left Indian company in April 2011. On my P60 and P45 from that company did not mentioned my N.I. number and Just my full name mentioned.

My question is now when I am filling employment history on AN Form from Aug 2010 to till now. How can Home office track the history of my Indian company employment as my N.I. number was not in the record ( P60 and P45).

Please suggest what should I do ?

Also confirm should I provide P60 & P45 of the Indian company as well all the company I have worked for during this period? Currently I have been working as a permanent employee of the Uk base company from last one year.

Please confirm asap.

Regards

Susheel

susheel

Re: Very Urgent Question apply tomorrow

Post by susheel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:33 am

susheel wrote:Hi,

Tomorrow I am going to apply for BC by NCS. I have completed 5 Years Tier 1 General and 1 Year ILR. I have an very urgent question. My background as I came here in UK from India on Tier 2 General Visa on Aug 2010. I was an employee of Indian company and working on client side in UK and getting Indian salary + fixed UK daily allowance for almost 9 months. The Indian company have given tax on Uk daily allowance. I got my Tier 1 General Visa on Feb 2011 then I left Indian company in April 2011. On my P60 and P45 from that company did not mentioned my N.I. number and Just my full name mentioned.

My question is now when I am filling employment history on AN Form from Aug 2010 to till now. How can Home office track the history of my Indian company employment as my N.I. number was not in the record ( P60 and P45).

Please suggest what should I do ?

Also confirm should I provide P60 & P45 of the Indian company as well all the company I have worked for during this period? Currently I have been working as a permanent employee of the Uk base company from last one year.

Please confirm asap.

Regards

Susheel
Still waiting for any reply. I have to go to NCS today afternoon. Please clarify my issue..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 am

P60's for ALL companies then.

List all your employment, HO will write to you if they need more information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susheel

Post by susheel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:55 am

CR001 wrote:P60's for ALL companies then.

List all your employment, HO will write to you if they need more information.
Thank you very much for quick response.