ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tenancy aggreement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Riz123456
Newly Registered

Tenancy aggreement

Post by Riz123456 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 am

Hi everyone,
Can any one confirm me please when i am applying for british spouse visa i need tenancy aggrement and the property survey letter. My question is when should i make the tenancy agreement from like if i am applying next week shall i make a aggreement starting from next week or later or shall i make it now i am confused

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tenancy aggreement

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:50 am

As per guidance the documents should not be older than 28 days from date of application. And tenancy agreement I believe must be valid for further 6 months at least.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:11 am

seagul wrote:As per guidance the documents should not be older than 28 days from date of application. And tenancy agreement I believe must be valid for further 6 months at least.
There is no requirement that a tenancy agreement must be valid for x number of months. Many tenants don't get new tenancy agreements and just roll on to a month by month basis.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:17 am

A house inspection report is not compulsory. However, if there is one, then make sure that it's not false.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

gurmitleo
Newly Registered

Post by gurmitleo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 pm

vinny wrote:A house inspection report is not compulsory. However, if there is one, then make sure that it's not false.

What do you mean by false? I have a inspection report on coming Friday. My brother lives with me on rented property but he is not registered in electoral neither his name is on tenancy agreement. My kids are moving to UK, if we left the inspector knows he lives with us, the rooms will not be enough. The address on his driving license is of current rented property address.