ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation requirements, living in parents house

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

egoneo

Accommodation requirements, living in parents house

Post by egoneo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 am

Hi,

I currently live (for free) in accommodation owned by my parents, but my parents don't live in the accommodation with me. I have a letter supplied by them that states me and my wife are allowed to stay there, and also have the land registry documents that shows my parents own the property. However since i live there, i pay all the council tax, electricity etc bills; all the bills are in my name, so the only thing with my parents name is the land registry documents.

Would i need to provide extra information such as property inspection report? is it also sufficient for my parents to state the number of rooms (3) in the house?

Thank you.

vinny

Re: Accommodation requirements, living in parents house

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:05 am

A house inspection report is not compulsory. However, if there is one, then make sure that it's not false.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.