ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roxyali3005

Accommodation query

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:52 am

Me and my brother have a joint tenancy on the property i will be living at when my husband comes to uk on spouse visa. I am currently living at my parents as i have a baby and i work long shifts day n night. My housing report is done on the rented property. My bank statements are on my parents address where i live. Will this be an issue? Or do ECO not care where u live atm and only have interest in where applicant will live when over here? :/

vinny

Re: Accommodation query

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:26 am

They expect spouses to live together.
E-ECP.2.10. wrote:The applicant and partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK.
You should change your bank statements' address when you move with your husband.

Explain in a covering letter.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

roxyali3005

Post by roxyali3005 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:02 am

Lol obviously im going to live with my spouse thats why i have a house i rent its just i cant live ther atm on my own because no one to look after my baby. I was just clarifing if they will question why i dont live ther atm or do they not care

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:54 am

They may be concerned with the different addresses.
8. wrote:The application was refused on the basis that the Entry Clearance Officer was not satisfied that the appellant would be able to be adequate accommodated in the UK without recourse to public funds, as required by paragraph 281(iv). Of particular concern was that the appellant’s spouse resided in a house at an address given (details withheld), address A, owned by her relative(s), but the housing costs were met by public funds. There was no evidence that the wife was registered at or occupying this property. At the time of the application she was living at a different address, (details withheld), address B, and there was no evidence that the other address would be adequate to accommodate the appellant.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.