ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Job Creation for ILR

Post by Rocher » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Can we rely on one worker for 24 months during our extension period to qualify for ILR under transitional arrangements?????

Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement
169. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, and you are making an extension application or a 5 year settlement application, you may continue to employ:

 one worker for 24 months
one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
4 workers for 6 months each

and score points for job creation.

its quite simple though but still want to double check with experts. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Job Creation for ILR

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Yes, It is self explanatory
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi Zimba,

Just wanted to check if the employment during the time we are waiting for our extension can be counted toward ILR.

Got extension in December so is it possible I can minus the waiting time ( 7 months in my case) and apply
early for ILR if my 24 months employment is completed within this time.

Many thanks
IR

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:12 am

Just wanted to check if the employment during the time we are waiting for our extension can be counted toward ILR.
No. http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1461572
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice