ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 CSI + Financial Support Proof, and Benefits Question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VicenteRM
Newly Registered

EEA2 CSI + Financial Support Proof, and Benefits Question

Post by VicenteRM » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Dear all,
I am a non-eeu married to eu student partner. We started living in the UK on Septembre 2016 and my partner started to study an MA in October 2016. I was lucky enough to find a good permanent job and started working by the end of January. Now that my family permit expired, we are going to apply to the EEA(FM) and EEA(QP) asap.
I have a few questions regarding our proof of CSI, financial support and benefits question.

CSI:
We both had an EHIC from Spain when we first arrived at the UK. Then, I contracted a CSI covering both of us for a year starting in December 2016. For our application, should we only give proof of our CSI, or should we also add our EHIC for the Sep-Dec period? If so, what kind of proof do we need to provide (we only have the plastic cards)?

Financial Support:
We are receiving a monthly support from my partner's savings which we can proof with our joint account bank statements (from his spanish account to our joint account in the UK). I will also add my current contract, letter from my boss, and 1 1/2 payslip (my first week in Jan + Feb, to our joint account). Is this enough?

Benefits:
Since my partner is a student, we have a council tax reduction. On Section 9 and 18 from the EEA(QP)/EEA(FM) forms it is asked if we are claiming any public funds and how much are we receiving. Since we are not receiving money, but paying less council tax, I'm not clear on how we should fill this section. Any advice?

Thank you so much for your help! :D