ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original Certificates Vs 'Certified Notarised Copy'

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Original Certificates Vs 'Certified Notarised Copy'

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:13 am

Dear All,

I am about to apply for HSMP. After going through most of the posting of this Forum, I came to know that most of you enclose Original Certificates with application form. However, in my case I an unable to do so becuase my current employer has taken my all Originals of Certificates as security.

Can I apply HSMP with "Certified Notarised Copy" of Certificates? Will it hamper my chances to get HSPM. The application clearly states that they accept "CERTIFIED NOTARISED COPY".

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh.
Bangalore

bani

Post by bani » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:44 pm

If these are education certificates/diplomas, send the notarised copies. I also suggest adding an official transcript of records from the school and a letter from your school certifying your graduation and degree.

desiguy

Post by desiguy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:32 pm

Following from the HO's FAQ.

--------------

2. Do you accept copies of certificates?
Original documentation is required.

Under exceptional circumstances copies of documents will be accepted where the originals have been lost or are not available. A notary must sign all copies of such documents, stating that they are bone fide. Translations of documents, not in English, will only be accepted where a letter accompanies them from a fully certified translator.

-------------

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:13 am

Notarised copies. i am sure if you want you could wait unti they got close to your date then send in your originals to 'replace' your notarised copies. i really dont think it is a good idea that they can keep your original documents for over 8 months

Sher

Post by Sher » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:10 pm

I second F2K and Bani.
The HO understands.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll: