ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM - Recidence Card Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rhearheys
Newly Registered

EEA FM - Recidence Card Application

Post by rhearheys » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi All,

I have just sent my EEA (FM) Residence Card application to the Home Office on Friday, 3 March 2017. On Tuesday 7 March 2017, there was a payment taken from my account 65 pounds. I assumed it is the Home Office taking payment for my EEA (FM) Residence Card application fee. However, I am a bit confused and curious though as on my bank account transaction details doesn't mention any name related to Home Office. The bank transaction details are as follows:

Account Number: My bank account number
Description: EURO
Amount: 65.00
Reference: ON 07 MAR BCC
Transaction: Merchant Voucher

Are you get the same details on the EEA (FM) Residence Card application payment?

I just want to make sure if it is them. Well, tomorrow I will go to my bank to check about this payment if possible.

Regards,

Rhea

alterhase58
Germany

Re: EEA FM - Recidence Card Application

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 am

"Euro" would be the HO department dealing with EEA matters.
I didn't apply for PR under current rules but BC which was flagged as "Nationality".
If it's £65 then must be for your application, unless made other payments of £65.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

rhearheys
Newly Registered

Re: EEA FM - Recidence Card Application

Post by rhearheys » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:01 pm

alterhase58 wrote:"Euro" would be the HO department dealing with EEA matters.
I didn't apply for PR under current rules but BC which was flagged as "Nationality".
If it's £65 then must be for your application, unless made other payments of £65.
Thanks, alterhase58. I didn't understand the meaning of EURO and BC before that's why I was worried because if the document delivered to somebody else for instance, they can easily withdraw the money. Not to mention all important documents in it, including the passports. :D