ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ffjr414
Mood:
United Kingdom

help needed

Post by ffjr414 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Dear Member,
i applied for ILR last year September but application still is in process. now i would like to apply for my wife and daughter in FLR m. now i would like to know about my self assessment documents. as i am a company director and every month i got a fixed salary from my company. my question is:-

1.what documents should i submit apart from payslip and SA302 ?
2.my wife is working full time. how many payslip she should submit? is it 6 months or 12 months ?
3. Should i submit any other documents for my daughter apart from birth certificate? she was born in UK .

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: help needed

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:55 pm

If your wife works and meets the financial requirement with her own salary, she only needs to use her payslips and bank statements.

Are you not planning to register your daughter as British?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ffjr414
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ffjr414 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.

As I already mention , my application is still pending . In this case , can I apply for naturalisation for my daughter ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:51 pm

ffjr414 wrote:As I already mention , my application is still pending . In this case , can I apply for naturalisation for my daughter ?
No, she only qualifies for BC once you are granted ILR. She does not need valid leave to remain to apply for BC, this is the point I was making. But, if your ILR fails, then FLR(M) will fail and daughter won't qualify for BC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ffjr414
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ffjr414 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:24 pm

So, at the moment should I apply for my wife in flr m. And when I will get my ILR then I can apply for my daughter for naturalisation . As she holding Bangladeshi passport . And last time she got visa as my spouse which will be expired at 20th of march.

Am I right?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:59 am

Yes you can do that or you can apply FLR(M) for both of them.

Remember that if your ILR is refused, FLR(M) will be refused and your daughter will have no valid leave to remain.
Char (CR001 not Casa)