ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family of settled person Visa - Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj_91
Newly Registered

Family of settled person Visa - Help

Post by raj_91 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 am

Dear Members

I have SETTLEMENT visa in the UK. My wife and my son (2 years old) are in India now and I'm trying to bring them to the UK. I know that I need to apply for "Family of a settled person visa". Do I need to fill in separate online application form for my wife and son. Is it ok if I add my son as a dependant in my wife's visa application. Please help.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Family of settled person Visa - Help

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:01 am

Which category of settlement visa do you have exactly?

How long have you been living in the UK and have you been granted permanent residence (ILR or PR),
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

raj_91
Newly Registered

Re: Family of settled person Visa - Help

Post by raj_91 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi
Thanks for your help.
I have been in the UK for more than 10 years. I have been granted Indefinite leave to remain visa. I got ILR
on April 2015.