ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required to claim points

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Documents Required to claim points

Post by S&T » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Please can you advice the documents required for the below sections :

The applicant has registered with:
• HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as self-employed
• Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business - you must not award points to directors who are on the list of disqualified directors provided by Companies House
If the applicant's last grant of entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, they must meet the above condition within 6 months of their entry to the UK. This should be on the basis that they were granted entry clearance as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant and there is evidence to establish their date of arrival to the UK, or the date of the grant of leave to remain.

To get 20 point for the above criteria which document do i have to submit ?

On a date no earlier than 3 months before the date of application, the applicant was registered with:
• HMRC as self-employed
• Companies House as a director of a new or an existing business - you must not award points to directors who are on the list of disqualified directors provided by Companies House

To get 15 point for the above criteria which document do i have to submit ?

Please advice

Thanks
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents Required to claim points

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:26 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice