ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what reference should written on Business accoun

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iybutt

what reference should written on Business accoun

Post by iybutt » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi there,

I have a question that after granted visa i transfered the 50k amount from personal to business account with the reference of " Investment imran ".

so some body told me that i should have put reference " director loan imran ". i am totally confused...becoze my extension due in july 2018. so could anyone please update me ..that i have done right or wrong...and if wrong then what i should do now.
i am really worried about that.

Thanks

The Symbol

Re: what reference should written on Business accoun

Post by The Symbol » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 pm

iybutt wrote:Hi there,

I have a question that after granted visa i transfered the 50k amount from personal to business account with the reference of " Investment imran ".

so some body told me that i should have put reference " director loan imran ". i am totally confused...becoze my extension due in july 2018. so could anyone please update me ..that i have done right or wrong...and if wrong then what i should do now.
i am really worried about that.

Thanks
Hey Imran,

The 'reference' on the business bank account statement is TRIVIAL.

It's the ENRTY of that transaction that matters. If you transferred the funds from your Personal Account (as you mentioned), the entry would be your name coming into business bank account and that is suffice from the guidance perspective as it says, "The statement(s) must clearly show the transfer of this money from you to your business"

To make your life easier, feel free to submit the Personal Account Bank statement in reference to the particular transaction which will clearly show that you made the transfer and hence invested in your business.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:36 pm

"director loan imran" is fine. As long as the transaction in the business bank statement can be clearly identified, you'll be fine.

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:35 pm

thanks for helping ...

so it means that reference of "investment imran " ......is not fine...and my 50k has totally wasted ?....should i make it through again....?

regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 pm

A reference is irrelevant . If you can show that the money came from your account, you are fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 pm

iybutt wrote:thanks for helping ...

so it means that reference of "investment imran " ......is not fine...and my 50k has totally wasted ?....should i make it through again....?

regards

That is also fine.
Just submit your personal statements that show the transfer, in addition to the business statements.