ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse of Irish Citizen visa@Delhi,India moves like Snail

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adublin
Ireland

Spouse of Irish Citizen visa@Delhi,India moves like Snail

Post by adublin » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a naturalized Irish Citizen(originally non-eu).
I applied a Join family-long stay visa for my non-eu spouse at Irish embassy Delhi India.

Its been around for 4 months now and didn't hear anything from embassy yet. When i check online tracking with application no it only shows that file was submitted to embassy on Nov 2016. Nothing else since then, just keep waiting and waiting but don't know how long to wait for or where it finally ends!

Looks like it takes strangely long period of time to get a spouse visa now-a-days because i know a guy who got spouse visa just in 15 days 3 years ago from the same embassy!

Just wondering if anybody who is going through the same issue like mine or anyone who knows info about where to contact to get any news or make it bit quicker, or anyone who got approved recenly can tell the waiting period too...please share your story with us

Thanks all. God bless.
India

adublin
Ireland

Re: Spouse of Irish Citizen visa@Delhi,India moves like Snai

Post by adublin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 pm

can anyone here suggest me how to contact irish embassy, new delhi plz..

plz reply.

God bless
India

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Wed May 03, 2017 2:03 pm

anyone knows about petition

https://www.change.org/p/help-mixed-cou ... er_receipt

please have a look.
India

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi aDublin haha I like the way you put it snail as thats exactly the way it is, also ive been waiting 9 months now but depending on which section your case has been submitted to I have heard of people waiting over a year for Eu treaty section, t the same time if its domestic visa route or skilled etc then seen some get in 3 months so good luck but dont get hopes up any time soon.

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Sat May 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Ayub 87 wrote:Hi aDublin haha I like the way you put it snail as thats exactly the way it is, also ive been waiting 9 months now but depending on which section your case has been submitted to I have heard of people waiting over a year for Eu treaty section, t the same time if its domestic visa route or skilled etc then seen some get in 3 months so good luck but dont get hopes up any time soon.
yes, you are right my friend, different section different time frame.

I really don't know exactly which section my app went to, i submitted through VFS office, they sent to Irish embassy delhi. Now it should go to domestic visa route as I am Irish citizen and the sponsor. Also it should have been got decision already now as its 6 months running because I know a person whose case was exactly same as mine and he got his decision in just 14 days! how lucky he was! Whereas my earning, account balance are better than him and alas! i'm waiting 6 months now to get a decision..what a injustice and also disorganized messy embassy it is! They never reply email & of course they don't have a ph no to call..
Only God can help and save us from their waiting punishment now.

God bless us all.
India