ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urjent Help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pichas

Urjent Help Needed

Post by pichas » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi all,

My tier1(ENT) visa is going to expire in july. Recently, one of my clients (a big company) applied for license so that they can sponsor me. The HO came and visited. Sometime after they sent email saying they have rejected the application stating this company doesnt have any monitoring policies(which it has) and other few issues which dont make sense. And no appeal is granted.

Now my question is in this case what can further be done. I have about 5 months or less left.

Is there any other possibilities for me to extend my visa other than this workpermit route?

Please kindly shed light on it.

Thanks all.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urjent Help Needed

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:03 pm

If you don't meet the requirements for a Tier 1 Ent extension and cannot get a Tier 2 General sponsor, then no there are no options unless you are married to a British or EU citizen.

Why can you not extend your Tier 1 Ent?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Like many contractors on this forums, you are potentially in breach of Tier 1E rules too as you are probably working in capacity of an employee for that company. Have you fully invested the money and created the jobs required under Tier 1E rules ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

pichas

Post by pichas » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Thanks for the quick replies

@CR001, I'm already married so marrying other is out of question. And unfortunately, its bit late for going through extension as I havent done any extension procedures like job creations and investments.

@zimba88, I was so certain that I will get sponsor so didn't go down with extension path.

Hope if there is any other way for me now. Btw, I have about 9 months left for 10 year residency after my current visa expires on july.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:00 pm

In that case, your leave can be curtailed at any time as you are in breach of the rules. Failure to comply with the immigration rules could affect any further visa application or ILR too
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:10 pm

So out of interest, what exactly have you been doing while holding the Tier 1 Ent visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 pm

CR001 wrote:So out of interest, what exactly have you been doing while holding the Tier 1 Ent visa??
My guess will be contracting in capacity of an employee, the most common form of abuse under Tier 1E route :?