ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR LR - UK Immigration/EEA Combination

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karachi29
Newly Registered

ILR LR - UK Immigration/EEA Combination

Post by karachi29 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi there ...
I am looking forward to apply my SET LR (10 YRS) but I've got some questions to be asked...
My first entry to the UK was the Jan 2007 everything looks good with no break so far 2012 I got happily married to an EEA national (Polish). she's been working since 2012 till now I've got all the evidence that during this time she was exercising treaty rights. Got her past 4 years (till 2016) employment history from HMRC. but from August 2016 till now she is self-employed, will it count as treaty rights?

PEO booked fro 1st March 2017 as Birmingham (Solihull)

Documents:
I've got with me is our Marriage certificate
HMRC's Employment history letter showing (all her tax paid from 2012 till 2016)
her payslips, P60, P45
HMRC UTR number for self-employment as she started self-employment from Aug 2016
Council tax bills from 2015/16 2016/17
Tenancy agreement (Deposit scheme)

Is there anything missing do let me know please, so far how does it look!!

noajthan

Re: ILR LR - UK Immigration/EEA Combination

Post by noajthan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:41 pm

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Shpk
Newly Registered

Post by Shpk » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 pm

Dear Karachi29
It's is my first time to reply. This can be my poor suggestion. I think it's wil be OK as you are applying on basis of 10 years lawfull residency not the basis of you European wife.For self employment may be you can submit your payment invoice as you did do tax return yet.because tax year will finish in April and your appointment is in March.I also submit my payment Invoice and pay Slips from my employment. But my case is different than you.I çompleted my 6 years of DLR.
All the best and good luck.
In Sha Allah it will be fine.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:22 pm

OP's activity is irrelevant; on EU route its all about sponsor's activity as no 'visa' involved and noone has 'leave'.
So no qualified person means no contribution to LR.

Alternately, wait until end of year, acquire PR and then shoot for PRC for £65.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

karachi29
Newly Registered

Post by karachi29 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:29 am

Hi all thanks for all your support... just wanna know as I've mentioned my case on the very top of this topic
Is Bank statement compulsory?
or is it my bank statement I needed or my wife's ?

cheers

karachi29
Newly Registered

Post by karachi29 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Shpk wrote:Dear Karachi29
It's is my first time to reply. This can be my poor suggestion. I think it's wil be OK as you are applying on basis of 10 years lawfull residency not the basis of you European wife.For self employment may be you can submit your payment invoice as you did do tax return yet.because tax year will finish in April and your appointment is in March.I also submit my payment Invoice and pay Slips from my employment. But my case is different than you.I çompleted my 6 years of DLR.
All the best and good luck.
In Sha Allah it will be fine.

By the Grace of Almight
I got my ILR LR on the 1st of March 2017 PSC Birmingham Solihull

my 10 years Long residence includes 6 Years Tier4 and 4 Years EEA (Lovely Polish Wife)

1st Entry to the UK 2007 17th Jan
out of this country under standard
longest holiday was 60 days.
Been to Poland many times,
wife been working since 2012 till 2016 as employed
from 2016th Aug registered as self emp

Docs submitted.

correct application version
my 3 passports with T4 BRP card
LIT UK , SELT English
Marriage certificate English/ Nikkah Naama (Muslims registry)
her past 2012 to now some of P60, payslips, contract letters
better if you ask HMRC to send you the Employment history letter which shows your past 5 years income and tax
her Self emp UTR letter from HMRC, Accountant letter confirming her NI, UTR, DOB ETC , than her invoices
NO BANK statements what so ever was provided.

literally my original file was about 1kg or less . and yeah! did photocopies of all the documents not the application.

appointment for 11:30am
reached 11:15am <------ asked me to come back later after 11:30am as there were no sitting space its quiet small.
11:35am popped in been through security check ... than given a number for my Biometric. 12:10pm called for Application submission.
officer checked the application docs took out the absence from the UK section .... and asked if all the stamps are there on the passports. than checked my picture, which was submitted with the application.
all done till here than was send back to the waiting area for my biometric after 20 mins wait called for bio than I was told to leave the building and stay around don't go to far as if they need additional docs or so they can call me. I was scared as my battery was running low.... :/ I was out of the building by 12:55
tick tock tick tock tick tock...... 3 hours no news bit scared xoz my other friends got their decision in an hour and half but in Sheffield...
anyways got a call about 3:15pm for an interview .... and that interview was about TOic which I submitted back in 2012 :@ anyways all done successfully, officer told me based on this interview we gonna decide your application :O
around 3:40pm he called me again to let me know that we are working on your case and would take about 15 to 20 mins... after 30mins a beautiful lady handed over my docs to the lady on the reception home office staff. ticket number called it was me ..... all I wanted to know the brownish paper what it says and YEYYYYY"!!!! Granted.
so from the date of letter granted exact 12 months you can apply for BP

any questions feel free to ask brothers and sisters.
PS. NO SOLICITIORS AND MANY SOLICITORS MANY TALK LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

akhr90

Post by akhr90 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Congrats karachi29!! I am sure it's a big relief.

Please advise do you have any email or contact number from where we can request HMRC regarding 5 year history of employment?

Thanks.

Mostar95
- thin ice -

Post by Mostar95 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Please phone HMRC on telephone number 0300 200 3300 and they will ask for your NI number and other verification things and then you can request your five years history of UK taxation.

Congrats to KHI29