ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilali1
Newly Registered

help me

Post by bilali1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 pm

As explained in my letter your case has been closed by the Court because you did not pay the continuation fee. In light of this there is no longer a case to withdraw and the Court cannot process the consent order. As such the Secretary of State currently does not owe you any obligation. If you would like the case to be reconsidered as agreed then you will need to apply to the Court to re-open the case and pay the appropriate fee.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: help me

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:56 pm

What's your question :?: :idea:

I see that you already have a thread running. Please continue to post there.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/can-anyone-h ... l#p1464728
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.