ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help in Filling AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mat1972
Newly Registered

help in Filling AN form

Post by Mat1972 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:49 am

Hi
I am having following doubt regarding filling AN form regarding knowledge and life in UK.I got ILR on August 2015.Regarding Section 1.22 , do I need to provide Life in UK details( I have passed the Life in the UK test and attach confirmation:, Test number) as I found below another box
showing :

I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement on or after
28th October 2013.

In that case do I need to fill both or only second part?

Appreciated your reply

Mat

ashafqat2

Re: help in Filling AN form

Post by ashafqat2 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:42 pm

You need to include Life in the UK test number is 1.22, LIUK letter is a mandatory requirement and then you need to select how you have achieved english language requirement. In my case I selected following

I have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, that is on
the Home Office’s list of recognised tests and was taken at an approved test centre (Go to
question 1.23)