ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa on Pause Help Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

frazy325

Spouse Visa on Pause Help Please

Post by frazy325 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:23 am

Hi,
I wonder If anyone can help me. I applied under Category F. I received an email about application on pause due to Supreme Court Judgement. I have fulfill the requirement of income. I don't know Why they put the application on pause. Is there a way to make them aware of this?
or is there any policy to ask them reconsider this pause on my application is not applicable.

From word of mouth I came across that HO cant put application on hold which are already submitted and in process. whereas in my case my income requirements are met properly.

Thanks in advance.

tchindy
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa on Pause Help Please

Post by tchindy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi there,

It seems that the Home Office just paused the whole lot. I also received the same email and I meet the minimum threshold required, and looking online I've seen that a few people have got the same email. I tried to contact them throught the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service, but all they said is that they cannot have access to my application at any time. I guess there is not much to do apart from waiting and hoping this does not last long

addy321
Newly Registered

Post by addy321 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi guys, is there any update on your applications.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:57 pm

There is already a long running topic on this. We certainly don't need another one.

immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... 94-80.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.