ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Association Citizenship Application Under processing

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zombrano
Newly Registered

Irish Association Citizenship Application Under processing

Post by Zombrano » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi all,
I have been waiting for the approval of my Citizenship application for 21 month. Every time I send them an email to ask for the status of my application, they reply to me that it is under processing.
My time is as the below:
Application Based On: Irish Association (minor Irish child)
Applied On: 6/7/2015
Application received On: 20/07/2015
Acknowledgement : 5/08/2015
Second Letter: 10/09/2015
Awaiting On Approval: Pending
Could you please advise if anyone received an approval by applying on the same basis and how long it took? I feel frustrated and disappointed.
Thank you in advance for your valuable contribution

mayflower805
Ireland

Re: Irish Association Citizenship Application Under processi

Post by mayflower805 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:13 pm

As far a I know you can't apply under Irish associations through your Irish child . may be they are waiting for your 5 years residency tonne completed then they will resume your application. There was a similar applicant who posted about his citizenship application on this forum. His application was on hold for nearly 2 years until he finished his 5 years residency. Then the dept. Send him letter about resuming his application. I talked to a lawyer too. I was advised I can't apply under Irish association through my minor Irish child. Hope it helps.

Zombrano
Newly Registered

Post by Zombrano » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:39 pm

mayflower805 wrote:As far a I know you can't apply under Irish associations through your Irish child . may be they are waiting for your 5 years residency tonne completed then they will resume your application. There was a similar applicant who posted about his citizenship application on this forum. His application was on hold for nearly 2 years until he finished his 5 years residency. Then the dept. Send him letter about resuming his application. I talked to a lawyer too. I was advised I can't apply under Irish association through my minor Irish child. Hope it helps.

Thank you for your reply. Do you know the username of this applicant in the forum?

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Unfortunately I can't recall his name . Sorry for that . And good luck with your application.

Zombrano
Newly Registered

Post by Zombrano » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 pm

mayflower805 wrote:Unfortunately I can't recall his name . Sorry for that . And good luck with your application.
Thank you so much.