ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 days grace period for Biometrics

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RauGab
Newly Registered

10 days grace period for Biometrics

Post by RauGab » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi all,

I found several mentions on this forum of a 10 days grace for those that fail to send the biometrics info within the 15days from the first letter.

I would like to see a mention from an official source, to make sure it's not a urban myth, or hasn't changed in recent times.

Could any one help? I am digging through the PDFs on the.gov site but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 days grace period for Biometrics

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 pm

If you do not submit biometrics within 15 days after receiving the first letter, HO will send a second letter and this one will only give you 10 days. If you gain fail to submit, your application will be rejected.

I have not seen an official note on this but many members have reported this.

Why delay biomtrics??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.