ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR APPLICATION HELP NEEDED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

PR APPLICATION HELP NEEDED

Post by alijawad786 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi every one please can some body guide me through the process.

planning to apply PR for my wife. here are the questions can some one please shed some light, it will be great.

1. She signed her for job agreement on 26/10/2012, i do have payslips and the copy of agreement. how soon we can send her application if you count 5 years then they are completed on 26/10/2017

2. if we want to apply now how this period of almost 6 months can be covered she was at home all the time and never claimed any job seeker so we dont have any documents which can confirm her activity.

3. i have all documents for her past employment which includes payslips/agreements/proof address loads of them. is there anything else we can add will be great.

many thanks
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

secret.simon

Re: PR APPLICATION HELP NEEDED

Post by secret.simon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Is she an EEA citizen? Are you an EEA citizen?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:09 pm

secret.simon wrote:Is she an EEA citizen? Are you an EEA citizen?
She is an EEA National, not me.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:18 pm

alijawad786 wrote:1. She signed her for job agreement on 26/10/2012, i do have payslips and the copy of agreement. how soon we can send her application if you count 5 years then they are completed on 26/10/2017
She can only apply after having completed five years of exercising treaty rights in the UK. Did she work or otherwise exercise treaty rights before October 2012?
alijawad786 wrote:2. if we want to apply now how this period of almost 6 months can be covered she was at home all the time and never claimed any job seeker so we dont have any documents which can confirm her activity.
When did she stop working? Why?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:33 pm

secret.simon wrote:
alijawad786 wrote:1. She signed her for job agreement on 26/10/2012, i do have payslips and the copy of agreement. how soon we can send her application if you count 5 years then they are completed on 26/10/2017
She can only apply after having completed five years of exercising treaty rights in the UK. Did she work or otherwise exercise treaty rights before October 2012?
alijawad786 wrote:2. if we want to apply now how this period of almost 6 months can be covered she was at home all the time and never claimed any job seeker so we dont have any documents which can confirm her activity.
When did she stop working? Why?
Thanks for the reply.

yes she was from 2007 till 2010 and then she was on job seekers from 2010 till april 2012 and she ceased job seekers and started working from Oct 2012

from Oct 2012 till today she is continously employed. and she never stopped working.

i have one p60 for year 2012 to 2013 but she shows only the work she had done for couple of months. will that be helpfull too?
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:26 am

any body who can help on above matter
thanks
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

azdjani2012
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by azdjani2012 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

alijawad786 wrote:any body who can help on above matter
thanks
please alway put more information abut ur self, and ur Wife which visa u got and when its going to expire ur job, house, bills etc.

anyway she cant apply b4 10/2017, bcoz she need to complete Continues 5 year ETR, you can apply but there is 90% she will be rejected, am going to apply for my PR with my wife, we married in 19 July 2012 she moved here in June 2012 we r both working since, and our 5 year time will complete 19 july 2017.

am not expert but i read and got advise from lawyers dnt take risk, second if u can apply both together.

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 am

azdjani2012 wrote:
thanks
please alway put more information abut ur self, and ur Wife which visa u got and when its going to expire ur job, house, bills etc.

anyway she cant apply b4 10/2017, bcoz she need to complete Continues 5 year ETR, you can apply but there is 90% she will be rejected, am going to apply for my PR with my wife, we married in 19 July 2012 she moved here in June 2012 we r both working since, and our 5 year time will complete 19 july 2017.

am not expert but i read and got advise from lawyers dnt take risk, second if u can apply both together.
Thanks for your kind reply. yes i have gathered all the information for her she has changed jobs few times but there is no gap in between any of her employment. i have got following documents

1. Tax documents
2. Council tax
3. Bills
4. Bank Statements/Credit Card bills
5. Payslips for every employment
6. Contract for every employment
7. we have only 3 p60s (is that okye)
8. Mortgage statements for last 2 years before that we were living on rental property

yes thats fine we will apply in end of October (God Willing)

What are the chances of applying together? we got married on 12/10/2012?
am i OK to apply with her too?

Many Thanks
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

paulinab86
Newly Registered

Post by paulinab86 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello,
I am in the middle of completing all documents for EEA (PR). I have some questions. I would be greateful if you could answer them based on your own experience or knowledge.

I am Polish and I have first arrived in UK in 2007 for work. In 2008 went back to Poland to finished my studies. I have informed HMRC before leaving that I I had no intention to come back however in 2010 I came back for work and stayed permanently since then.

***Question-5.1 Date you first entered the UK- Should my answer be 2007 or 2010?

***WRS card or certificate- In 2010 I have applied for WRS. I was then working through the agency. The card was issued in Febuary 2011. In March 2011 I have received the permanet contract at work still working in the same place but of course my employer was no longer the Agency but the Company. I did not know that I have to inform the HO about this change. Is that something that could stop me from receiving the Permanet Residence and seen as I have broken the immigration rules? The WRS was no longer needed after 30 April 2011.

***Supporting documents- I do have different documents starting from 2010 mainly proving that I have been working all this time. I do have the letters from HMRC, some payslips, letters from some emloyers.
I have also requested the letters from GPs showing my attendaces and addresses. The only problem that I have is that I do not have any bills from the period of first 3-4 years. The only document I can provide is Bank statement showing all my addresses from last 6 years.
Was any of you in the same situation applying without the bills or with limited docs? HO accordigly to the application guide requires 2 docs from different sources from each year spread evenly.
Would a Cover Letter (I would have explained that I was renting the room and that is why I do not have bills and when I moved with my parter all bills were on his name, also in 2 places the gas/ electric was on the top up or water included in the rent- all bills on the landrold name) along with the documents that I have (Bank statement and letters from GPs) would be enough to prove the part that I was leaving in UK?

***Qualified person- from 2010 till 2017 in total I have not worked for 2 months but never claimed any benefits. I left one work place to look for something else which I can prove by showing emails from agencies when I atteneded the interviews etc. Would that be a problem for HO that I have not worked for this period of time?

Your answers, any suggestions, tips or own experience would be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance. Paulina

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:40 pm

paulinab86 wrote:Hello,
I am in the middle of completing all documents for EEA (PR). I have some questions. I would be greateful if you could answer them based on your own experience or knowledge.

I am Polish and I have first arrived in UK in 2007 for work. In 2008 went back to Poland to finished my studies. I have informed HMRC before leaving that I I had no intention to come back however in 2010 I came back for work and stayed permanently since then.

***Question-5.1 Date you first entered the UK- Should my answer be 2007 or 2010?

***WRS card or certificate- In 2010 I have applied for WRS. I was then working through the agency. The card was issued in Febuary 2011. In March 2011 I have received the permanet contract at work still working in the same place but of course my employer was no longer the Agency but the Company. I did not know that I have to inform the HO about this change. Is that something that could stop me from receiving the Permanet Residence and seen as I have broken the immigration rules? The WRS was no longer needed after 30 April 2011.

***Supporting documents- I do have different documents starting from 2010 mainly proving that I have been working all this time. I do have the letters from HMRC, some payslips, letters from some emloyers.
I have also requested the letters from GPs showing my attendaces and addresses. The only problem that I have is that I do not have any bills from the period of first 3-4 years. The only document I can provide is Bank statement showing all my addresses from last 6 years.
Was any of you in the same situation applying without the bills or with limited docs? HO accordigly to the application guide requires 2 docs from different sources from each year spread evenly.
Would a Cover Letter (I would have explained that I was renting the room and that is why I do not have bills and when I moved with my parter all bills were on his name, also in 2 places the gas/ electric was on the top up or water included in the rent- all bills on the landrold name) along with the documents that I have (Bank statement and letters from GPs) would be enough to prove the part that I was leaving in UK?

***Qualified person- from 2010 till 2017 in total I have not worked for 2 months but never claimed any benefits. I left one work place to look for something else which I can prove by showing emails from agencies when I atteneded the interviews etc. Would that be a problem for HO that I have not worked for this period of time?

Your answers, any suggestions, tips or own experience would be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance. Paulina
Hello
my wife have the same problem, her PR was rejected because she applied for WRS once and then after 2 months another one/ but the rule was to stay with one company for one year minimum.

Well based on that her PR was rejected back in 2013 becuase she was on JS for over 6 months during her qualifying period.

But advice for you is:

Apply online its a lot easier and you can pay for it online as well print the application off and post it with what ever documents you got.

just gather as much documents as u can, the best ones are bank statements which u have

2. Council tax docs?
3. Electrol records can be obtained from councils too

3. Utility bills try to find them if u dont have them then
include what ever documents you got then, anything with your previous addresses on

Let us know whats the outcome.

Good luck
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

azdjani2012
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by azdjani2012 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:06 pm

alijawad786 wrote:
azdjani2012 wrote:
thanks

Thanks for your kind reply. yes i have gathered all the information for her she has changed jobs few times but there is no gap in between any of her employment. i have got following documents

1. Tax documents
2. Council tax
3. Bills
4. Bank Statements/Credit Card bills
5. Payslips for every employment
6. Contract for every employment
7. we have only 3 p60s (is that okye)
8. Mortgage statements for last 2 years before that we were living on rental property

yes thats fine we will apply in end of October (God Willing)

What are the chances of applying together? we got married on 12/10/2012?
am i OK to apply with her too?

Many Thanks
chances are 100%, if u apply together it will make sure for them that marriage is genuine now a days they r very curs abut EEA Marriages etc, i will update u, we are going to apply in few days i am in the same boat ur, bcoz i marrid 3 months b4 u, so let see.