ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA route - latest form to use (short version)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Martinez83
Newly Registered

EEA route - latest form to use (short version)

Post by Martinez83 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 am

Hi All,

my apologies in advance if I am multiplying the thread but I have used search function without any success.

About an year ago I have started my application for EEA permanent residence which - with bit of an advice and help from this forum - I have obtained in August last year. :D

To apply for PR I have used old but short EEA3 form (with updated payment details from current form) which - as the result shows - was a definitely good choice... :) And since now is the time for my fiancee to go this road too I am wondering is this form still applicable or has something changed and a new form/new payments details are available?

Once again my apologies if this subject was discussed many times nevertheless - I would appreciate anyone assistance in providing the link if required.

Thanks in advance.

secret.simon

Re: EEA route - latest form to use (short version)

Post by secret.simon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:57 pm

The long 137 page form is now a requirement (since 1st February 2017).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:06 pm

an online application can be made if your fiancee is EEA National.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Correct, though note the exceptions.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Martinez83
Newly Registered

Post by Martinez83 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Thanks.

Does this form requires you to state your holidays?

If it does then I prefer the paper version - we have been abroad for holidays way too many times in last 5 years to state them all (it would probably take us a day to track all the info through old flight itineraries).

FyI - Obviously never more than 30 days a year...

HurdyGurdy
Newly Registered

Post by HurdyGurdy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Nope - latest version only asks you to attest if been abroad for more than 6 months in any of the qualifying years.If you say no, no further absence info to provide.

Evidence advice recently changed as well and P60 forms now accepted as evidence of both employment and residency.