ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterpreneurship failure. What is next?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kera
Newly Registered

Enterpreneurship failure. What is next?

Post by kera » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Hello everyone

I would like to ask your opinion and advice please.

I was granted T1E visa but failed to invest 50k into business and employ 2 people during 3 years. During these 3 years I have not taken employment and benefits. I have registered with police, submitted accounts and paid taxes. Left the UK on time.
What exactly are the conditions of stay on T1E and have I been breaching them? Concerned about possibility of future visa applications..

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Enterpreneurship failure. What is next?

Post by seasky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:43 pm

kera wrote:Hello everyone

I would like to ask your opinion and advice please.

I was granted T1E visa but failed to invest 50k into business and employ 2 people during 3 years. During these 3 years I have not taken employment and benefits. I have registered with police, submitted accounts and paid taxes. Left the UK on time.
What exactly are the conditions of stay on T1E and have I been breaching them? Concerned about possibility of future visa applications..
I think you have to have access to the £50K at anytime (but you don't have to actually invest them), you didn't meet extension requirements and as such you left the UK. I don't think you were in breach.

Saying that expect scrutiny in the future. Entrepreneurship is hard and prone to fail but did you try? Can you explain what exactly you were doing in the UK for 3 years if not running (trying to) a business?