ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Visa Appointment

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi,

I want to book an appointment for my spouse visa to UK but I am confused about below options available as I am not sure which one is more suitable for me:

>Standard Appointment
>Premium Lounge
> Primetime

Can you please confirm what these appointment mean? I want to book a priority appointment.

Many thanks,

Aleena

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Visa Appointment

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm

You can get the definition of above terms here:

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/use ... vices.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:31 am

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I want to book a priority appointment but I can find any option for it on my account. Can you please advise why is that?

Many thanks,

Aleena

KatieWills
Wales

Post by KatieWills » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/use ... ces.html#4

Have a look at that page, it gives a link you can click to pay premium service charge.
Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:42 am

Hi,

Thank you for replying back, this really helped :)

I have now booked the appointment and have to pay the IHS charges. I will be applying for spouse 2.5 year visa and technically should pay £500. However, Visa4UK is asking for 80808 PKR payment which equals to roughly about £600. Can you please advise why is that?

Many thanks,

Aleena

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:49 am

In initial Spouse Settlement visa is issued for 30 months which equals £600 IHS.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Casa wrote:In initial Spouse Settlement visa is issued for 30 months which equals £600 IHS.
Casa means '33 months'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I have 2 more questions and I would really appreciate your help.

Q1: I am filling up the appendix 2 form for spouse visa to UK and I am bit confused about question 1.19 on the form
1.19: Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at anytime (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)

I live together with my partner when he comes to Pakistan, shall I just say this or do I need to add anything else?

Q2: I am going to post my documents to Sheffield including my TB test and I believe once the visa is granted I have to collect all documents from the UK but I would need the TB test report on UK airport for immigration. Please confirm if I would need to send the copy of report or original document with my application.

Thank you so much for all your assistance

Many thanks,

Aleena