ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Resident card EEA(FM) + job seek allowance

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

carvec
Newly Registered

Resident card EEA(FM) + job seek allowance

Post by carvec » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Husband is Italian. We are married for 15 years. We moved to England 1,5 ago for work. 3 month ago he lost his job. Got job seek allowance. He found a new job in the beginning of month, but will receive payment just the end of the month. As we needed to pay rent and was not receiving payment we got job allowance this last week. He will advise the governor tomorrow that he got a new job. We are organising the papers to apply for EEA(FM) for me this week. My question is: How should we procede? Apply as EEA national worker, wit a contract from beginning of March, but receiving job allowance until mid March? Would that mess my chances to get the resident card?