ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Tier 2 ICT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Srija
Newly Registered

ILR for Tier 2 ICT

Post by Srija » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Hi,
I came to UK with Tier 2 (Intra company transfer) visa in 2009 and returned back to my country on Jun'10. After few months, i got an another project work on the same year Dec'10 and traveled back to UK by getting a new Tier 2 ICT Visa as i was told by my employer that my CoS had been reverted though my visa had validity till Jan'11. Since then, i have extended my visa three times in UK. My question is whether i would be eligible for applying permanent residence (ILR) in this year based on my first travel? or will it cause any problem as i have traveled to India in the middle of this journey and my second time travel had been falling under the new ILR policy change dated on Apr'2010?

When i checked with an emigration solicitor, they were asking me to give a try, but it comes with the huge cost (3500£ (2385£ application fee + 1200£ agency fee) in total) :cry: I can go for it if there is more assurance for it, else i can wait few more years for long-term stay ILR path.

Any assistance on this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
Srija

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Re: ILR for Tier 2 ICT

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 am

Looks unlikely to me.

On the basis of the first time, i.e. snce 2009, you would not be eligible as you have a gap between June 2010 and Dec 2010 if it is over 6 months.

If your application (second time) was made AFTER April 2010, then you are not eligible.

read this - indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-ict-t ... 91072.html

KVP

Re: ILR for Tier 2 ICT

Post by KVP » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:56 pm

you will get it likely.

I came across similar path, and I got ILR in 2015. please see my old post.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/wp-ict-tier2 ... l#p1348428