ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR HELP PLEASE JUST GOT REFUSAL?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oOCasperOo
United Kingdom

PR HELP PLEASE JUST GOT REFUSAL?

Post by oOCasperOo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:57 am

Hi I wonder if some one can help me we just got refusal for my wifes PR Card it sais she has not shown she has exercised treaty right for teh 5 years qulifying period.

I'm British my self and we have 2 kids together both born in UK
Can someone tell me please if she needs to be working for continue period of 5 years
or she just has to be living in UK and not worked for full 5 years ?

she has been workin acording to form for 2 years and 8 months but from 2013 till now she has been my carer and they said been carer does not count ?

Can some one tell me please if there is other options or what we would need to do to get this PRC ? is there an option on teh form we can select to say we are married or what exactly ? How does this 5 year thing work does she have to be living in UK for 5 years or working in UK for 5 years? And is there other options ?

Been carer I was told she would need to get insurance or something to show she is my carer but then she would have to wait another 5 years ?

Please help I don't know what to do now.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PR HELP PLEASE JUST GOT REFUSAL?

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 pm

You posted in February that she already got PR :?:

british-citizenship/can-i-get-help-with ... l#p1450353
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

oOCasperOo
United Kingdom

Post by oOCasperOo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:20 pm

CR001 wrote:You posted in February that she already got PR :?:

we taught she did becase first time it was refused because she did not provide sufficent proof she has been living in UK for 5 Years thsi time we sent more than sufficent proof of her living in Uk for 5 years and I taught she would get it and wanted help for next steps.

I guess I was just to over exited. ANy advice on this please?

Best option for her to get PR ? if shes married to British Citicen ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 pm

She needs to have been a qualified person exercising treaty rights for a full 5 years, either working or hold CSI if self sufficient.

You being British makes no difference to the route she is on as an EU citizen for PR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:16 pm

oOCasperOo wrote:
CR001 wrote:You posted in February that she already got PR :?:

we taught she did becase first time it was refused because she did not provide sufficent proof she has been living in UK for 5 Years thsi time we sent more than sufficent proof of her living in Uk for 5 years and I taught she would get it and wanted help for next steps.

I guess I was just to over exited. ANy advice on this please?

Best option for her to get PR ? if shes married to British Citicen ?

Being British wont make any difference because you are using EEA route. Secondly to qualify for PR you be working for 5 years continuously non stop or max 6 months on JS.

best option is go by british route. apply spouse visa then ILR and then british passport.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D