ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR App, cannot decide between 2 qualifying periods

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prforyou
Newly Registered

PR App, cannot decide between 2 qualifying periods

Post by prforyou » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:06 am

Hi,
I have two possible qualifying periods, and I cannot make a decision which one I should choose. They are right after one another.

I am thinking to use both and provide the required evidence for exercising treaty rights for both. Is that ok or bad (too much)?

alijawad786
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PR App, cannot decide between 2 qualifying periods

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:37 am

prforyou wrote:Hi,
I have two possible qualifying periods, and I cannot make a decision which one I should choose. They are right after one another.

I am thinking to use both and provide the required evidence for exercising treaty rights for both. Is that ok or bad (too much)?

can you please provide more information normally i would suggest you to use the last 5 years one. and provide solid documentation.
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

prforyou
Newly Registered

Post by prforyou » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Oct 2004 - September 2009:
5 months PhD student with German EHIC, then from Feb 2005-July2009 working part-time at uni, absence Aug & Sept

November 2009 - October 2014:
Nov+Dec: 2 months work contract,
Jan-June: 6 months voluntarily stopped working to complete vocational training (thesis submission and defence) & job-seeking (lots evidence),
July2010-June2014: working incl. mat leave,
June-October 2009: job-seeking for part-time work due to baby (lots of evidence)

prforyou
Newly Registered

Post by prforyou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Any suggestions, please?
Can I just provide the relevant evidence for all 10 years and submit the application like that without a statement regarding my qualifying period? I additionally also provide evidence for all remaining years, activities and residence, till now.

Or do I need to make a choice of 5 years?