ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dilawarkhan
Newly Registered

Re: Ireland spouse visa processing time Pakistan

Post by dilawarkhan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:20 pm

adublin wrote:
dilawarkhan wrote:Hello Everyone.
I applied on the 2nd July 2015.
Reached Dublin Office : 27th July 2015

Couple of days ago i received a letter from Visamail that INIS needs my sponsor's address...

I gave my sponsor's ireland address... Was that the right move to do???

hi, what category visa you applied for? how come they reply in about 2 years? july 2015! wow.. tell us where did you applied and what your sponsors status then we may get you an idea or reply. Thanks. God bless.
My Visa was EU Treaty Rights.
My Sponsor is from UK and has a house in Ireland
I submitted my application in Gerry's Islamabad

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:27 am

Hi Fn81,

Congratulations :D and thanks for sharing the news
I have same status but we didn't receive any feedback yet, can you please share what documents did you attach to your application and also after you applied for visa did you send any letter or email to dublin office.

alisherazi1
Newly Registered

Post by alisherazi1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm

helloo Everyone,
today i got good news my visa Decision is Approved my visa status was Join/acc.EU Cit (Spouse) and i applied from Saudi Arabia on 14 November 2016.

pak_
Newly Registered

Post by pak_ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:17 am

Hi All,

Alhamdullilah I received email today that my wife's visa has been approved.
My wife applied visa in aug and application was received in dublin on 14th sept.
I am pakistani national with critical skill wp.
I hope all other brothers and sisters on this forum receive same good news soon inshAllah.

Na33m Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Na33m Khan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 am

Hi all, Applied visa for Join Family on 10/01/2017 for my family, application received in Dublin on 18/01/2017. I am on Critical Skills Permit. Getting some hope after seeing a couple of good responses. I thought it could take more than 8 months. May Allah grant all your fair wishes. :D

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Na33m Khan wrote:Hi all, Applied visa for Join Family on 10/01/2017 for my family, application received in Dublin on 18/01/2017. I am on Critical Skills Permit. Getting some hope after seeing a couple of good responses. I thought it could take more than 8 months. May Allah grant all your fair wishes. :D
Asalaam alaikum every one, ameen, congrats to everyone who recently posted good news :-) by the lucky few who managed to get in the que and out in short term is not normal in fact i don't understand it...but that does not mean you will get the same outcome, there are hundreds waiting many for over a year, i am close to the 8 months target yet still to hear anything

Na33m Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Na33m Khan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 am

Ayub 87 wrote:
Na33m Khan wrote:Hi all, Applied visa for Join Family on 10/01/2017 for my family, application received in Dublin on 18/01/2017. I am on Critical Skills Permit. Getting some hope after seeing a couple of good responses. I thought it could take more than 8 months. May Allah grant all your fair wishes. :D
Asalaam alaikum every one, ameen, congrats to everyone who recently posted good news :-) by the lucky few who managed to get in the que and out in short term is not normal in fact i don't understand it...but that does not mean you will get the same outcome, there are hundreds waiting many for over a year, i am close to the 8 months target yet still to hear anything
Wsalam Ayub bhai, can i ask which stamp do you have at the moment. Just so that i don't get my hopes much high. :(

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:04 am

Na33m Khan wrote:
Ayub 87 wrote:
Wsalam Ayub bhai, can i ask which stamp do you have at the moment. Just so that i don't get my hopes much high. :(
Hello Naeem bro, the stamp i have is British passport so no need for stamp really, but i am waiting for my wife to get a long stay visit stamp but unfortunately i applied for join spouse and not visit visa hence I'm stuck no reply/outcome for my application in 8 months really fed up now, don't mean to put you off but it's reality, also however unfair or irrelevant it may sound but since brexit vote they have slowed down even more :-(

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Assalamoalikam everyone
After a long and stressful journey today my wife got her visa, Alhamdulilla
She applied for C type visa as supose of British citizen from Islamabad on 5th May 2016, application received in Dublin on 2nd June 2016 and finally department issued her visa on 13th March 2017.
I know about 20000 people's are waiting for the visa under this category, from my personal experience if your genuinely living and working here in Ireland then you would get your visas otherwise no point of waiting because they are not going to give you easy ride.
I wish you all the very best and I hope soon you all will be with your loved ones.
If you need any help, I will be more than happy to assist as I know how hard it has been for me.
May Allah SWT bless you all Inshallah

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Walaikum asalaam brother yasser so so happy for you to finally get a result after a long, expensive, and painful seperation and wait, Ameen, I have also heard they are well behind and what makes matters worse is they are cutting down on immigration so any reason you give will enable a refusal, we applied on 18 july from Islamabad so inshallah time is close but i came back over to UK as couldn't bare to stay there alone what do you think they will ask for? Eu rules state you do not have to be residing in the state as in the applicant must be accompanied by the eu citizen on entry, although i have set up all there bank, pps etc just don't want to live alone jazakallah for any advice

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:43 am

Yes your right, they just need a excuse to refuse your application, they sent me a questionnaire to fill on 1st Feb 17 and return it within 21 days so it would help them to decide my application, I sent them back within that time and after three weeks they issued the visa. It is very strange as I sent all the required paperwork with the application and the questionnaire was asking all that information again like current address, current activity, proof of employment, bank statements also includes questions like why did u come in this country? How long you going to stay in Ireland? How many times u went back to UK since u moved here? Have u got family in UK? Family in Ireland? Etc even though this is not the requirement of the visa or free movement law but this is Ireland, u can expect anything from them.
As far as ur case is concerned I would advise u to come back in Ireland, get a job and stay here till ur wife get her visa unless u gave up n wants to stay in the UK, they are refusing so many applications like this so it's better to stay here and don't give them any reason to refuse.
You will hear a good news soon inshallah
Allah bless you all

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Yaser999 wrote:Assalamoalikam everyone
After a long and stressful journey today my wife got her visa, Alhamdulilla
She applied for C type visa as supose of British citizen from Islamabad on 5th May 2016, application received in Dublin on 2nd June 2016 and finally department issued her visa on 13th March 2017.
I know about 20000 people's are waiting for the visa under this category, from my personal experience if your genuinely living and working here in Ireland then you would get your visas otherwise no point of waiting because they are not going to give you easy ride.
I wish you all the very best and I hope soon you all will be with your loved ones.
If you need any help, I will be more than happy to assist as I know how hard it has been for me.
May Allah SWT bless you all Inshallah
Hi bro congratulations.

Any idea how long they gonna take to decide Spouse of Irish(naturalised) Citizen long stay-join family Visa?

I applied at irish embassy,delhi india in November 2016. Normally these visas are quick and easy, well they used to be! I'm Irish citizen, i showed over €31k in my last 3 p60s and I had never been on social welfare. What is so hard for them to decide? or i'm just a victim of crowded extra long que!

Any idea plz share.

God bless us all.
India

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Post by Yaser999 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:02 am

Thanks brother!!!
Well as far as I know about category D type visas, they are taking average 6 months time so you should expect ur decision around April/May time, it's just department is so busy.
All the best!

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Thanks brother for the advise....it might be bit difficult for me to stay there alone till visa result as that may be ages still, also you are correct that is not requirements of visa at all infact you dont even have to be residing in the country and can enter with your family member to exercise your eu treaty rights thats how simple the eu rules on family/free movement are. But as we can see they are doing this only for their own investigations to find out what your intentions are, also there is pressure from both sides as many hundreds were advised by solicitors to use eu route to avoid difficult and expensive uk immigration route.
Hi adublin wow with a record like that they should take minutes to check and give an approval for the visa as previously have seen them to pick and choose despite dates being later in application, but in terms of normal date processing 6 months is just estimated guidance time or target real world is something else yasser, wish you best and quickest luck adublin but expect like us 8 months wait

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 am

Ayub 87 wrote:Thanks brother for the advise....it might be bit difficult for me to stay there alone till visa result as that may be ages still, also you are correct that is not requirements of visa at all infact you dont even have to be residing in the country and can enter with your family member to exercise your eu treaty rights thats how simple the eu rules on family/free movement are. But as we can see they are doing this only for their own investigations to find out what your intentions are, also there is pressure from both sides as many hundreds were advised by solicitors to use eu route to avoid difficult and expensive uk immigration route.
Hi adublin wow with a record like that they should take minutes to check and give an approval for the visa as previously have seen them to pick and choose despite dates being later in application, but in terms of normal date processing 6 months is just estimated guidance time or target real world is something else yasser, wish you best and quickest luck adublin but expect like us 8 months wait
Thanks Ayub 87. Don't know how to speed up the process a bit. I know email or ph call to embassy won't certainly help. All I can do is to pray to God Almighty and keep waiting! and thats what i'm doing now.

God bless us all. Thanks again.
India

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Salaam and good evening everyone hope you are well, quite annoying news but as expected our visa app date has come and gone and yet to hear anything, as I mentioned we applied on 18th July Islamabad and join family date is on 18th Aug 16! Didn't expect this sort of behavior/treatment from the Irish people, I was worried they would approve or not now I'm worried it might take a year :cry:

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi Ayub,

It's only a week since your date is passed. They normally take couple of weeks after the date has passed.

Best of luck and I suggest sit tight. Hoping the best for you.

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 am

Hello zahmed thanks for your reply, I have been sitting tight for 8 months now and its not a week its 4 weeks since application date, anyway never mind hoping for the best and soon within next month or so. Even if it's refusal one can move to the next option.

dilawarkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dilawarkhan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:47 am

Anyone....
Who got the Good News???
Please share...
My Date was 27th July 2015
It has passed now....!
Any Suggestions plz....
fahadmalikz left why???

Ayub 87

Post by Ayub 87 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 am

Your date may have passed on their website but in actual fact they are over a month behind that date, its just to show they are doing their job efficiently so you still have a 40 day or so wait. Good luck and dont feel alone in there are hundreds going through the same thing with you.

Na33m Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Na33m Khan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:04 am

My family visa got approved last week. Thought just give an update to all waiting. InshaAllah, you will hear good news

BigBigIreland
Newly Registered

Post by BigBigIreland » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 pm

:arrow: Salaam Guys!

I applied for the spouse visa, my wife resides in UK. She will exercise EU Treaty Rights, as soon as i get visa.
Following are the details. Let me know if you got any update or anyone got visa with nearby serial.
-
:!: - Information:
Date Submitted: 2/09/2016 (September)
Received Dublin: 06/12/2016 (December)
Serial IRL: 270XXXXX
Category: Spouse Visa (C) Type Short Stay
Applied from: Mirpur Gerry, (AK) Pakistan
-
-
Didn't get any update yet from Irish Embassy :| As per my calculation, maybe i am going to hear from Irish Embassy in July or August whereas i should be able to get my decision in May as it will be 6 Months completed.

Update: I heard that Irish Immigration services have made an enquiry (verification) cell in UK for Join Family visas from all the countries around the world. Is this true? My lawyer told me this today.

Best Regards!

Sidrameez991
Pakistan

Post by Sidrameez991 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:01 pm

BigBigIreland wrote::arrow: Salaam Guys!

I applied for the spouse visa, my wife resides in UK. She will exercise EU Treaty Rights, as soon as i get visa.
Following are the details. Let me know if you got any update or anyone got visa with nearby serial.
-
-
-
Didn't get any update yet from Irish Embassy :| As per my calculation, maybe i am going to hear from Irish Embassy in July or August whereas i should be able to get my decision in May as it will be 6 Months completed.

Update: I heard that Irish Immigration services have made an enquiry (verification) cell in UK for Join Family visas from all the countries around the world. Is this true? My lawyer told me this today.

Best Regards!
Walaikumusalam

Dear I applied on 2nd Dec, 2015. From mirpur Gerry. My visa category is also same like urs EU treaty rights spouse visa category C. I'm still waiting. I didnt receive any update from Irish embassy.

BigBigIreland
Newly Registered

Post by BigBigIreland » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:27 am

Sidrameez991 wrote:
BigBigIreland wrote::arrow: Salaam Guys!

-
-
-

Best Regards!
Walaikumusalam

Dear I applied on 2nd Dec, 2015. From mirpur Gerry. My visa category is also same like urs EU treaty rights spouse visa category C. I'm still waiting. I didnt receive any update from Irish embassy.
Can i have your contact number or anything. You can inbox me your whatsapp number so we can stay in touch. I am in Dubai at the moment. I had to travel for some personal problem my mom wasn't feeling well. So i requested Irish Embassy Karachi to give my passport back meanwhile my process is on going. So yeah now i am in Dubai.

By the way, did you get a SMS or email that your documents have reached dublin office?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:38 am

BigBigIreland wrote:Can i have your contact number or anything. You can inbox me your whatsapp number so we can stay in touch.
Members are not permitted to post contact details (in any form) on the forum and any such information will be removed and the person issued with a warning. You also do not have access to the privilege of private message function yet.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.