ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of jobs just before applying spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karachi76
Newly Registered

Change of jobs just before applying spouse visa

Post by karachi76 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:00 am

Hi
just found this forum & i have to say this is haven for people who needs help in any visa case. so thank you in advance.

my question is i am going to apply for my spouse visa in May 2017, i have been collecting my payslip from last year, but now my company i work for going through tough time thanks to brexit & now i have to change jobs.

my P60 showing i earned £18700 from my existing job which i leave end of march, and starting new permenant job in April so there is no gap.in new job i will be earning £18600.

will changing jobs effect my case do i have to show full 6 months payslip with one employer ?
or can i show 5 months payslips from my last job, my latest p60 & 1 month new employer payslip & letter to confirm that this is a permanent job. ?

help would be appriciated

thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Change of jobs just before applying spouse visa

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 pm

You can still qualify and probably fall under category B. If your new job will give you the fixed wages or variable wages in both cases you must have earned £18600 during the last 12 months. Secondly in case of fixed wages it need to be above the required threshold and need to be confirmed by employer. In case of variable wages then the average of previous 6 months of all jobs will be taken by (total of all previous 6 months wages/6×12=).
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

karachi76
Newly Registered

Post by karachi76 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm

thank you seagul for your response,

i just took all my documents to my solicitor & she said that all our chat between me & my wife on whatsapp have to be translated in english.

i am well confused as i never heard this before :? will they refused our case if i send like this ? we did write in english but very little most is in roman URDU

thank you for your help

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:41 pm

For a non-arranged marriage the demonstration of subsisting relationship evidences from the time both partner initially met until today or at least till application time is very important. But a chat only does not prove subsisting relationships and I don't think the version of chat must be in English although English language should be preferably used. Apart of chat you should attach like proof to visit your partner, sending money, sending gifts/cards, family pictures etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

karachi76
Newly Registered

Post by karachi76 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:26 pm

seagul wrote:For a non-arranged marriage the demonstration of subsisting relationship evidences from the time both partner initially met until today or at least till application time is very important. But a chat only does not prove subsisting relationships and I don't think the version of chat must be in English although English language should be preferably used. Apart of chat you should attach like proof to visit your partner, sending money, sending gifts/cards, family pictures etc.
I have been sorting everything out & i got everything as you mentioned above. thank you very much for your help again.

Sami883
Newly Registered

Post by Sami883 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:40 am

karachi76 wrote:
seagul wrote:For a non-arranged marriage the demonstration of subsisting relationship evidences from the time both partner initially met until today or at least till application time is very important. But a chat only does not prove subsisting relationships and I don't think the version of chat must be in English although English language should be preferably used. Apart of chat you should attach like proof to visit your partner, sending money, sending gifts/cards, family pictures etc.
I have been sorting everything out & i got everything as you mentioned above. thank you very much for your help again.
I am pretty much in same position

After one year Got back to uk in march 2017
Started work 1 feb yearly income 19000
Worked with this employer for 3 months
Now 2 days ago the company name and owner have
Changed
I keep the job same pay and every thing no gaps etc

Now I will be geting up coming 3 months wage slips
In new company name

3 payslips old company
3 payslips which I will be geting in coming 3 months

Total 6 months