ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Letter from Employer or Letter of employment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

strada

New Letter from Employer or Letter of employment

Post by strada » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi ,

AM looking to apply for FLR (M) next week. Please can someone tell me if I need to contact my Employer for a new letter to show when I have been employed or just send my previously given letter when I got employed.

Thanks.

Strada

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: New Letter from Employer or Letter of employment

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Are you using your employment to meet the minimum income level?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

strada

Post by strada » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:55 am

Hi Casa,

Yes I am because my Spouse who is my sponsor has only been in permanent employment for 4 months.

Thank you

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:03 am

In which case you will need to submit a new letter from your employer re-confirming the terms of your employment and that this is ongoing.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

strada

Post by strada » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Thanks for clarifying that for me Casa.

Also, please can I just check that, if I intend to pursue an Admin review for my refused ILR application. If the AR is refused and I don't go for JR, will the HO still give me 14 days to put in a new application or will I lose my right to work in the UK, while pursuing the Spousal application?

Thanks