ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK tier two dependent child

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Div118
Newly Registered

UK tier two dependent child

Post by Div118 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 am

Hello,
I have been a constant follower of this site and it has been very helpful. I am a tier two general migrant since february 2014 and i am planning to apply for tier two dependant visa for my child(she is 8 months old) in India. My husband is here in the UK with me under tier two dependent spouse. We have got an idea of the documents we are meant to submit. As a proof of accomodation we have an assured shortheld tenancy original and council tax bills with us. Would that be sufficient? Coz some says that we need NOC from landlord as well. The landlord has provided us with a permission letter but he has also mentioned in that as if he is doubtful that there would be enough space as we are living in one bedroom apartment which i think if we submit would complicate things
Please guide us on this

vinny

Re: UK tier two dependent child

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:55 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Div118
Newly Registered

Post by Div118 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks . I have gone through the guidance. Myself and my husband are living in a one bedroom apartment and my child is under one year old. So i believe that is not overcrowding. Do we need to submit a permission letter from landlord for her stay? We have tenancy agreement and utility bill with us

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Perhaps you can show the health benefits for the child to the landlord and ask for his doubts to be omitted?

Obviously, he will have the trouble of finding new tenants, if you have problems renting from him.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Div118
Newly Registered

Post by Div118 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Thanks vinny, i will speak to the landlord , but my question from the beginning is can we not omit the letter itself? wouldnt tenancy agreement and utility bills be sufficient?

Div118
Newly Registered

Post by Div118 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Thanks vinny, i will speak to the landlord , but my question from the beginning is can we not omit the letter itself? wouldnt tenancy agreement and utility bills be sufficient?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 pm

I don't know. But see also adequacy of accommodation. An ECO may ask to see a letter from the owner/landlord.

Div118
Newly Registered

Post by Div118 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Thanks for the help. But i got an amended letter from our lettings agent which was all that we needed. Thanks for the help

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Good luck!