ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr fp 7 year old child and overstayed parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

faith123
Newly Registered

flr fp 7 year old child and overstayed parents

Post by faith123 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:10 am

I came as a student in 2007 and switched to tier 1 general afterward and my husband joined me from home country. Extension was refused due to deception and appeal was not successful, we have a child who will be seven soon and a son who is 5, we have overstayed for 4 years now and I have been in this country for 10years. We want to apply for flr fp based on child turning 7 and was wondering what our chances are.
Is there any chance of success if we apply as a family?
How can I prove that child is better off here as majority of my family are here? My sister's child died of cancer(brain tumor) and my children miss her and are quite close to her other child as they all played together. I don't think it will be good to separate them now as they keep her other child company
What documents do I submit to make a stronger case?
Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: flr fp 7 year old child and overstayed parents

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 am

Was the 7 year old child born here?
How are you supporting the family - are you or your partner working?
What accommodation are you living in?

faith123
Newly Registered

Post by faith123 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:19 am

Thank you frontier mole for your reply. Yes the seven year old is born here. I am not working but my husband is working by means we are not proud of. We are living in a flat which we were able to rent before the refusal, we also get some financial support from family here as well.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Seems like an impossible task to me, children adapt quickly, no-one seems to be legal here. Best to accept the inevitable and build a solid base for your child.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:29 pm

You can apply outside the rules. I think the case will be more stronger when the child gets registered under section 1 (4) I'm 3 years.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

faith123
Newly Registered

Post by faith123 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 pm

Obie wrote:You can apply outside the rules. I think the case will be more stronger when the child gets registered under section 1 (4) I'm 3 years.
Thank you Obie for your reply, is applying outside the rule same as flr fp? And yes you are right about the 3 years as we are also considering waiting until she turns 10 but it's so frustrating being at one spot for so long.

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm

faith123 wrote:
Obie wrote:You can apply outside the rules. I think the case will be more stronger when the child gets registered under section 1 (4) I'm 3 years.
Thank you Obie for your reply, is applying outside the rule same as flr fp? And yes you are right about the 3 years as we are also considering waiting until she turns 10 but it's so frustrating being at one spot for so long.
Do you mean the United Kingdom?

Shanshan17
Newly Registered

Post by Shanshan17 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Where can I get advice on form flr m. I am new to this board and haven't got a clue how or where to post my questions. Someone help please!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Shanshan17 wrote:Where can I get advice on form flr m. I am new to this board and haven't got a clue how or where to post my questions. Someone help please!!
Please refrain from tagging onto other members topics. You have a topic and suggest be patient and wait for members to respond.

immigration-for-family-members/changing ... l#p1467355
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

faith123
Newly Registered

Post by faith123 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:14 am

Please does anyone know what applying outside the rules mean? Is it the same as flr fp?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:11 pm

faith123 wrote:Please does anyone know what applying outside the rules mean? Is it the same as flr fp?
It is, pretty much
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

faith123
Newly Registered

Post by faith123 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Obie wrote:
faith123 wrote:Please does anyone know what applying outside the rules mean? Is it the same as flr fp?
It is, pretty much
Thank you Obie