ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 to be processed in Liverpool

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SunBlue

EEA1 to be processed in Liverpool

Post by SunBlue » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 pm

From 25 February 2008, completed EEA1 application forms should be sent to:

Home Office
PO Box 306
Dept 45
Liverpool
L2 0QN

All other completed application forms should be sent to:

European Applications
Border and Immigration Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Hm ... I wonder who thought up that one? Pretty obvious what the problem is .... what if say husband and wife want to submit a EEA1 and a EEA2 together?
John

ran

Post by ran » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:25 pm

HI,

Me and my wife are in the process of applying for EEA1/EEA2 together and the passports and documentary evidences are necessary in both applications. Is there any further information on where to apply in such cases?
thanks in advance.

ran

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm

I think the comment needs to be ... make the applications prior to 25.02.08!

Hopefully someone in BIA will soon realise the folly of their plan, to separate the EEA1 and EEA2 applications from 25th.
John

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:04 pm

John wrote:Hm ... I wonder who thought up that one? Pretty obvious what the problem is .... what if say husband and wife want to submit a EEA1 and a EEA2 together?
The BIA have told ILPA that joint apps should be sent to the address in Liverpool.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

ran

Post by ran » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi,

I was planning to apply on the 28th. So as per Victoria's email I should send the joint application to Liverpool. Should I add a note in the covering letter that the BIA helpline had adviced us to send joint applications to Liverppol?

Its just that my wife is away for a week and I dont have her passport although I do have her National ID card which I could use.

Thanks.

ran

thsths
United Kingdom

Post by thsths » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm

John wrote:Hopefully someone in BIA will soon realise the folly of their plan, to separate the EEA1 and EEA2 applications from 25th.
I admire your optimism. And maybe this is indeed part of a plan to reduce the backlog of applications. However, I remain sceptical for now.

Tom