ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ecogle1976

EEA Family permit

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi

I would like to invite my sister and their two children as extended family member. Do I need to submit three separate applications or In one application can I include three members?

Kind regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: EEA Family permit

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 pm

According to your other thread you have already applied for a EFM for your mother-in-law. Is the entire family dependent on you :?:

eea-route-applications/eea-fm-transfer- ... l#p1447548
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi

Thats my mother in law, she gained her Family permit, parallel her appeal also pending for Residence permit. Its about my sister, we are helping them as well, I thought to apply for them as well before brexit, no money will wasted any way for EEA family permit.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi,

Any one there to guide me?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:47 pm

To what extent are you 'helping' your sister and her children :?:

Even if the application is successful, settlement for EFM's applying at this stage is unlikely after Brexit. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Casa wrote:To what extent are you 'helping' your sister and her children :?:

Even if the application is successful, settlement for EFM's applying at this stage is unlikely after Brexit. :idea:
we will see what will happen after brexit, no one knows what is going to happen, I have policy to concentrate on only on current happenings. Brexit negotiations at least will take about a year to finalise, by the time they will establish their life here so Instead of asking questions I would be grateful if you could answer the question I have raised?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:26 pm

ecogle1976 wrote:
Casa wrote:To what extent are you 'helping' your sister and her children :?:

we will see what will happen after brexit, no one knows what is going to happen, I have policy to concentrate on only on current happenings. Brexit negotiations at least will take about a year to finalise, by the time they will establish their life here so Instead of asking questions I would be grateful if you could answer the question I have raised?
I'll leave it to others to guess the full facts of your situation. :|
(Casa, not CR001)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:41 pm

The requirements to sponsor your sister and her children are more than for your mother in law, as your sister and her kids are extended FM's, so suggest look at the requirements for EEA EFM's.

Where is your sister's partner/spouse??? Or should I also not be asking questions to understand the circumstances of your EEA EFMs :?: :?:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 pm

CR001 wrote:The requirements to sponsor your sister and her children are more than for your mother in law, as your sister and her kids are extended FM's, so suggest look at the requirements for EEA EFM's.

Where is your sister's partner/spouse??? Or should I also not be asking questions to understand the circumstances of your EEA EFMs :?: :?:

Hi CROO1,

They were separated, she and two kids are depending on us now. I got a plenty of money transfer receipts with me. As I have gained PR in 2014, I am not going to submit any income proof from my side. One child is 15 and other is 18, my initial question was
Do I need to submit three separate applications or In one application can I include three members? because I am not able to see any option include other family members who are applying in same category in same application.

The docs I got at the moment

1. EEA Passport and PR card
2. Birth certificate - To prove she is my sister
3.Council tax and water bills
4.Bank statements
5.Money transfer receipts
6.Sister and Children Birth certificate - To prove their relation

What else might be needed?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Is she not divorced yet? This could be an issue for the child under 18 and proving 'sole responsibility'.

See also the caseworker guidance in the link below.

eea-route-applications/eea-family-permi ... l#p1467899
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.