ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

recent EU1 decisions (no priorior EU residency)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mikael
Newly Registered

Post by Mikael » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi Rainbow2007
Please read the subject:
"Renewal of Stamp 4 after failure to get original 5 years EU1"

You will see what is going on after your one year stamp 4
Good luck!

Von99
Newly Registered

Post by Von99 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi all,

Thank you to all of you who posted their stories here, it has been a great help!
Let me explain our story.

Me (EU, Dutch) and my husband (Non-EU, Turkish) applied for EU1 in sept. 2007 and recently received stamp 4 under Irish law for 1 year, while waiting for the outcome of EU1 application (I am guessing more people received that letter the last few weeks).
Getting regular 1 year stamp 4 at least is a great help, but we are entitled to EU1 and I feel that we should continue fighting for it.
My husband has several Schengen Visa's in his passport for trips to other member states, so as I read in previous topics this should count as residency as well. I am planning to add this info on to our application together with precedent cases.

Does anybody else add on information to their application and if so:
A)Where did you send it to and what did you send?
B)Did it help in other words: did they receive it and did you get a response?

And does anybody know that even though we received stamp 4 within 6 months, an actual answer for our application on EU1 has not been given yet. Does the deadline of 6 months still counts, or does giving us something else in the meanwhile fullfill the requirements for Ireland to answer applications within 6 months.

thanx in advance for your replies!

umalig
Newly Registered

Letter Stamp 4

Post by umalig » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:42 am

hi
I am in difficult situtation know my lawyer get letter of my Stamp 4 he have 2 letter one is adress to my lawyer company name and second is address to my name and he send me fax copy as well but i donot have original letter that i will bring in Immi office to get stamp 4 .i say to my lawyer that 1 letter is for me you need to send me by post that i will go and get stamp but he is saying to me that Doj will send you as well on my home address but i did not get .my lawyer get this letter 26/02/08 and some bady guide me what i will do ?
thanks for reply

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:04 pm

The DOJ will not send you a letter,since your solicitor is now representing you. You will have to collect the letter from your solicitor and take it to the GNIB along with your spouse.

umalig
Newly Registered

Post by umalig » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:33 pm

hi...
Thanks for information.....
umair

schwdhry
Newly Registered

Post by schwdhry » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:52 pm

archigabe wrote:The DOJ will not send you a letter,since your solicitor is now representing you. You will have to collect the letter from your solicitor and take it to the GNIB along with your spouse.
I haven't been on this forum for a few months.. and trying to catch up again. Has there been any further update to the Kumar case?

Recap.. on my case.. I am UK citizen, wife Indian... applied for EU 1 in February 2007, got turned down (got the usual refusal letter) in September 2007. In December, I managed to get Stamp 3 for my wife.. thats about it. Any further steps/suggestions that can be taken now?