ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manosid
Newly Registered

Visitor Visa

Post by manosid » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on tier 2 general visa and wish to invite my mother in law and father in law to visit us. My mother and father in law both do not work and also has no bank account. My father in law owns a house and thats the only assets they have.

My question is if i will sponsor them with everything from their travel to all the living expenses here in the UK will they still have to show their bank statements (which i know they do not have).

They live with their 2 sons in Pakistan and the sons support them financially and the parents wishes to return back to them after their visit.

Their main purpose to visit us to meet their grandchild as they miss him a lot.

Can anyone please suggest what documents i need in these circumstances ?

I am full time employed and my husband is self employed.

Please help.