ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix 2 form and TB test

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Appendix 2 form and TB test

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi,

I have 2 questions regarding my Visa to UK and I would really appreciate your help.

Q1: I am filling up the appendix 2 form for spouse visa to UK and I am bit confused about question 1.19 on the form
1.19: Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at anytime (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)

I live together with my partner when he comes to Pakistan, shall I just say this or do I need to add anything else?

Q2: I am going to post my documents to Sheffield including my TB test and I believe once the visa is granted I have to collect all documents from the UK but I would need the TB test report on UK airport for immigration. Please confirm if I would need to send the copy of report or original document with my application.

Thank you so much for all your assistance

Many thanks,

Aleena

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Re: Appendix 2 form and TB test

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:42 am

Hi,

Can someone please answer my questions I would really appreciate.

Many thanks

Aleena

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello,

I am really worried about these questions and I will be thankful if someone could answer me soon.

Many thanks

PAR
Newly Registered

Post by PAR » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Q1. It should be sufficient to state that you have lived with your spouse whenever he is in your home country. Also state that how often that happened. It will be helpful if you could provide any evidence towards that. Such as any correspondence both you and and your partner received at your home address. Or having a joint bank account in your home country.

Q2. Your sponsor (i.e. spouse) will receive all your original documents back within a few days of him sending that to Sheffield. He will have to include a self-addressed pre-paid envelope for that.

Aleena_wasiq2
Newly Registered

Post by Aleena_wasiq2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi,

Thanks alot for responding.

So the documents will be returned before the decision is made and I travel to UK? So i should send original TB test report then right?

Many thanks,

Aleena

PAR
Newly Registered

Post by PAR » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:46 pm

You should send all documents in original unless you have a genuine reason why you don't hold the original document. Please note that you have to send all original documents to your sponsor in UK (i.e. your spouse) and he will have to include the remaining documents such as SU07 sponsorship undertaking, his bank statements, salary slip etc., before sending them to Sheffield.

He will get all originals back within a few days, long before the decision is made.