ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got HSMP approval after 2nd exceptional review after 6 month

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lion686

Got HSMP approval after 2nd exceptional review after 6 month

Post by lion686 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:33 pm

Guys,

Am posting this for my collegue who applied for HSMP with me last year and it got rejected for past earnings..He applied for a review and then it got rejected. but still he dint give up and he went on to go for a exceptional review or complaint..he did this in august 2007. now on last friday on feb 15th 2008, he got the HSMP approval letter.

But the doubts are right now hes working with me in UK on a work permit...he came here on january..please see the following queries.

1) can he apply for Entry clearance by staying in UK itslef or should he go to india for entry clearence?
2) He claimed Indian salary for HSMP initial approval & if he can apply for HSMP visa from being in UK itslef,wil it be FLR??...in tat case he cant submit any payslips since hes getting only allowance here and not payslips... :roll:

Seniors Please help in this regard, thanks in adavnce..
Lion

gauravgupta2808

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:48 pm

1. As your friend is in UK on 'Work Permit', he can shift to HSMP, just by applying for FLR.

Even in the approval letter it would be mentioned clearly:
'Applying withing UK' and 'Applying from outside UK'.

If your friend is on a dependent visa, he will have to go back and get EC.

2. Yes its FLR.... He can show his earning what he get here by means of payslips or bank statements.

Cheers!!!

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:14 am

Hey Lion686,

Ur friend's case is very interesting, plz elaborate on tis if u hav info..as ma case was rejected initially and then in the review as well, but i didnt make any complain and re applied in DEC 2007 and has no updates yet..

Plz share if u have time..

Asim

lion686

Post by lion686 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:18 am

gauravgupta2808,

hi thanks for inputs.

my friend is not on dependent WP..he is having a valid WP till Dec 2008.now if he can apply for FLR, what proof tat he has to submit, i mean with respect to savings, salary slip etc?

can you please give some details about this?

asim_khan,

my friends claimed earnings with a break of 2 months in between since he chaged companies during this period.hence he dint have paylips..so the HO rejected mentioning the claim is out of 12 month period, which he fought with a complaint pointing to the earlier version of guidance dint tell anytg abt breaks in between...thus he got approved..
Lion

gauravgupta2808

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:51 am

lion686 wrote:gauravgupta2808,

hi thanks for inputs.

my friend is not on dependent WP..he is having a valid WP till Dec 2008.now if he can apply for FLR, what proof tat he has to submit, i mean with respect to savings, salary slip etc?

can you please give some details about this?
Hi lion686,

For income proof : Wage-slips that should be of last 3 months - sealed and signed.
Original Bank statements showing credit of your salary and it would have your bank balance.

In case your saving are in an account which doesnot issue statements, you can ask the bank to issue a letter that <so and so> person is holding account with <so and so> balance...
This is enough to get FLR...

In my case i had sent the FLR team same wage-slips & bank statements that I used to get the initial approval.

Cheers!!