ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-entering UK during Non-EEA RC Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smurkk
Newly Registered

Re-entering UK during Non-EEA RC Application

Post by Smurkk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi all,

My wife is Korean, I am Irish and she is currently living with me in the UK with an EEA Family Permit. We have submitted her application for PR back in December. We have our Korean ceremony in April so she returned to Korea a couple of weeks ago to set up and I am heading out next week to her. We will both return together at the end of April. I was wondering if she will have any trouble getting back into the country? Her family permit expires in mid May. We would have her passport, family permit, COA with us.. is there anything else people would advise us to bring or do?

Thanks in advance.
Simon

too old
Pakistan

Re: Re-entering UK during Non-EEA RC Application

Post by too old » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 pm

If a non eaa is travelling with or to join a qualified eu national family member, it should be fine.

Wait for gurus to shed more light on it

Smurkk
Newly Registered

Re: Re-entering UK during Non-EEA RC Application

Post by Smurkk » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Thank you, too old. I appreciate it!